1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
thevera
November 13, 2014, 1:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +991
Gold Stars: 5
If I forget to enter my POM I get a reminder sent to my E-mail, however the address it comes to is now extinct and I need it to come to my current e-mail.
I changed the address in my contact information when Rob asked us to update details about a year ago but it still insists on coming to the old e-mail address
Logged Offline
Private Message
BIGChris
November 13, 2014, 1:33pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Excuses excuses!!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
GrimRob
November 13, 2014, 10:54pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,397
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from thevera
If I forget to enter my POM I get a reminder sent to my E-mail, however the address it comes to is now extinct and I need it to come to my current e-mail.
I changed the address in my contact information when Rob asked us to update details about a year ago but it still insists on coming to the old e-mail address

You need to e-mail me or PM me. You can't change the reminder e-mail I think you are thinking of the forum e-mail address, that's not connected to the POM at all.

You have given me an idea though. I could extend the POM to all forum members. Added to my list.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › POM Help

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.