Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Halifax Tickets to help The Ark (Donna Nook)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 116 Guests

Halifax Tickets to help The Ark (Donna Nook)

This thread currently has 1,262 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Tricky939
November 7, 2014, 6:01pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +10
Evening good people.  I'm not the most regular of posters as you can see but a season ticket holder and Mariners fan of 30+ years none the less.

Sadly me and my boy can't make the game against Halifax next Tuesday.  Rather than the tickets just sitting in my kitchen draw doing nothing, would anyone like to have them and in return make donation to The Ark at Donna Nook? The Ark Animal Rescue and Retirement Home does some fantastic work, but are really struggling at the moment to keep that invaluable place for unloved and unwanted animals going. Just thought somebody could use the tickets to support the town on Tuesday and help a great cause at the same time?!

The tickets are an adult and a junior (U14) for the Upper Findus on Row G and central so give a top view.  Their value as priced is £24 so would like to think a donation of around £15 wouldn't be unreasonable to hope for? Please PM me if interested. 1st come 1st served to be fair. I'll post the tickets out 1st class and we can organise getting the donation to The Ark by whatever means is best.

Thanks for your time and for looking and as ever UTM.

Cheers now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
promotion plaice
November 7, 2014, 7:46pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,002
Gold Stars: 192
Quoted from Tricky939
Evening good people.  I'm not the most regular of posters as you can see but a season ticket holder and Mariners fan of 30+ years none the less.

Sadly me and my boy can't make the game against Halifax next Tuesday.  Rather than the tickets just sitting in my kitchen draw doing nothing, would anyone like to have them and in return make donation to The Ark at Donna Nook? The Ark Animal Rescue and Retirement Home does some fantastic work, but are really struggling at the moment to keep that invaluable place for unloved and unwanted animals going. Just thought somebody could use the tickets to support the town on Tuesday and help a great cause at the same time?!

The tickets are an adult and a junior (U14) for the Upper Findus on Row G and central so give a top view.  Their value as priced is £24 so would like to think a donation of around £15 wouldn't be unreasonable to hope for? Please PM me if interested. 1st come 1st served to be fair. I'll post the tickets out 1st class and we can organise getting the donation to The Ark by whatever means is best.

Thanks for your time and for looking and as ever UTM.

Cheers now.

Wonder if this great idea couldn't be set up by the club throughout the season, maybe on the lines of an auction, many season ticket holders can't make matches ( holidays, illness, etc. ). I wonder how many tickets get wasted throughout the season ?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
WOZOFGRIMSBY
November 8, 2014, 8:09am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,789
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from promotion plaice

Wonder if this great idea couldn't be set up by the club throughout the season, maybe on the lines of an auction, many season ticket holders can't make matches ( holidays, illness, etc. ). I wonder how many tickets get wasted throughout the season ?

About 4000 a game I would say!!!!  

It's a great idea all the same and, well done to the OP. Could've quite easily pocketed the cash (quite rightly too).

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Halifax Tickets to help The Ark (Donna Nook)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.