Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › intersting read ( clayton mcdonald)
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 224 Guests

intersting read ( clayton mcdonald)

This thread currently has 4,241 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
louth_in_the_south
October 27, 2014, 3:10am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +5,552
Gold Stars: 94
The real reason he's in the position he's in is that he's not very good while his mate is . Simple as that .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
MuddyWaters
October 27, 2014, 10:03am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Are you just speculating on rumours or do you have some evidence of what PH's reasons might have been

Not saying that there wasn't something that went off as it meant him not figuring for us when before Xmas he was doing really well but I'd have thought only PH and CM know what's gone on

Well there were lots of rumours about what happened in Newcastle and how an injury that seemed mysterious ruled him out of the Lincoln game last Christmas. Did we miss him as last season wore on? Probably. Do we miss him now? Probably not.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
fiveallive
October 27, 2014, 12:08pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
Yeah something must have gone wrong at Christmas because he was playing well then we bought Andrew Boyce in, he is a bit slow and he said "jobs are hard to come by" there a lot easier for him because he can be put on courses for brick laying or any other trades Michael Leary did it when he knew his football was going down hill. Big mac seems to be one of these players like Stan Collymore, John Terry etc where trouble seems to follow them they have all been accused of different things in there playing careers.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
rancido
October 27, 2014, 2:34pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,447
Gold Stars: 91
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I know but I don't understand why.

Can you expand on this statement?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
horsforthmariner
October 27, 2014, 3:14pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,575
Gold Stars: 8
I thought clayton was better than Bignot, but not s good as Pearson/Nsiala/Boyce. I would have kept him as back up but I don't know what goes on behind the scenes. If he is the kind of character that Hurst thinks may be detrimental to the professionalism of the squad (and I don't whether this is the case or not)  then fair enough as he wasn't good enough to not be a model pro.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
Abdul19
October 27, 2014, 4:16pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 213
I'd love to see McDonald play right back (against us)!

Wasn't there a rumour about his knee?

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › intersting read ( clayton mcdonald)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.