1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
The Grim Reaper
October 16, 2014, 11:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1
http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/town-look-to-extend-loan-deals-2019222.aspx He's been excellent imho but i do think he should be playing higher. I'm not sure about Oates though.

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Stevie Saunders
October 17, 2014, 12:17am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +363
Agree - best thing you can say about Parslow is that he hardly gets a mention so he must be doing something right.
Uncomplicated, steady, level-headed player who has been a cracking loan signing IMO
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
Stew0_0
October 17, 2014, 11:49am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +1,207
Gold Stars: 35
If parslow leaves we should get straight onto the phone to mark robins and say can we have andrew boyce back please !!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
October 17, 2014, 11:57am
Guest User
Quoted from Stevie Saunders
been a cracking loan signing IMO

Slightly generous perhaps, fairly poor game v Southport.
Done well overall though, hope he stays.
Reply: 3 - 5
Abdul19
October 17, 2014, 1:47pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,515
Gold Stars: 215
Parslow's loan move was to get him fit so it's served its purpose. I'd be surprised if Wilcox doesn't at least want him back to look at (and I assume Torpey will have passed on good reports etc)

I'd definitely be happy if he came back though - he doesn't do anything fancy but 2 goals conceded in 6 games suggest he's done ok!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
northbankmariner
October 17, 2014, 1:48pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
would be a loss to the team and squad in general if he does go back. he has been a part of a very solid back line that we could do with keeping together to be honest. familiarity breeds confidence when playing together and he has fitted in well with the others. please keep him on .

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Looks like Parslow is off then

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.