Disley (c)

Neilson (Free Role)

John-Lewis

Winfarrah or Arnold
Nsiala
Paddy
Oates
Hannah.

I have gone for this team because i think PH will go for it, Arnold might be fit, i would keep Parslow in it stops Nsiala picking up any bookings. I would start with Paddy but think Disley will play. I also like us try the Hannah-Neilson combination that worked well in there loan spell, but John-Lewis will be up front. Wrexham will be a tough game no reason that we can't play like we did the other night energy wise but playing on the counter attack and try and expose them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
grimsby pete
October 11, 2014, 1:30pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
I think we will play 4-5-1

or   4-3-3

maybe 4-4-2

Could be all 3 during the game,

BUT

It will not be what you think, Hurst will say we played something different .

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.