1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Willgtfc
October 7, 2014, 10:42pm
Season ticket holder
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +76
1. The lack of passion you hear from Paul hurst on a radio ! ( I actually like the guy but fear he's to nice in the "Neil woods" mould.

2.The fact we have had 5 months to sign a decent ducking striker apart from injury prone Pittman who's quality but I worry about how much game time he will actually get !  I like lewis but he's not going to score goals !! Ross Hannah has never been the same player that we had on loan ! And Oates is a young lad and simply isn't the answer !

3. Way to many touches when we get around or in the area ! The players take to long on the ball and the attack usually break down to nothing it's as if we're trying to walk it in !

4. Why can we not keep a defensive partner with Pearson at the club for longer then a year !! We let miller slip through our fingers then we let clayton McDonald go at end of last season who in my opinion was one of the best passers of the ball as he proved last Tuesday !

5. No plan B as soon as we take a "target man" like john lewis off and bring Hannah on why do players continue to hoof the ball at him he's never ever going to win a header in a month of Sundays !!! We continue with the same bloody tactics and gameplan that all the teams in our league have grown aware of !!

6. Set bloody peices !!! Last season we looked deadly from them !! This season we look like a bloody kids team hoofing it to the keeper every time !!!

Couldn't give a sh*t if people slate me for this post I'm 20 and I've had a season ticket since they have been in the championship paid good money to go watch them away soo I will have my say I only wish it could make a difference !! Utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
promotion plaice
October 7, 2014, 10:54pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193
I was hoping to change my username this season to promotion plaice, ah well.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › A few annoying things about this season  

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.