Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Salisbury and the Arabs cont.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 216 Guests

Salisbury and the Arabs cont.

This thread currently has 2,005 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
psgmariner
September 15, 2014, 12:38pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,478
Gold Stars: 33
SALISBURY CITY FC MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:INTERIM COACH,NEW RECORD,FRIENDLY MATCH AND FA NEW APPEAL

Posted on September 15, 2014 by otail

Salisbury City FC is pleased to announce that it has played its first match under its new ownership group led by Dubai based Moroccan businessman and current Chairman A.S.Outail M.Touzar, the match was the first one since end of last season Conference Premier Campaign took place Sunday in London against Iran All Stars team and in front of an invitation only crowd ended with a 3-0 loss but showed positive glimpses and great potential from a recently assembled squad including many Trialists with Conference football experience and some talented top EPL and Championship clubs Academy graduates. The match which was also a historical day since it was first time the youngest Chairman in English football recent history assumed the Head Coaching job on the interim after being appointed by the Club the day before and also played a part in the match,Mr.Outail M.Touzar became at age 32 youngest Club Owner/Chairman/Head coach/Player in the World,an achievement that was never done before and sure it will stand for many years to come,the record came in a match that follows a long and dramatic summer which saw the club getting relegated from Conference Premier and later harshly expelled from the Conference South a decision which the club is still taking all the necessary and available steps to overturn including the recent club request to the Football Association to go to Arbitration and apply its Rule K which the club and its legal advisors is very confident and optimistic it will finally bring justice to Salisbury.

Club Director and Shareholder Hasan Albaqali commented ” We are very happy that we finaly were able to play our first match this season,I first want to thank the players,the Coaches,the FA,the Wiltshire FA and everyone who made this possible,it comes as a result of a lot of work done behind the scenes by our Chairman Outail,his advisors and the Executive Management Team and we chose it to be the best way to show that everything is in place at Salisbury City FC in order to compete and play football this season,we had a long debate as to where we should play our first match and we decided it was best to play it away to show our fans that it is real and actually happening and to prepare the team for its next big match at the Ray Mac stadium in Salisbury very soon which we are planning to play with a surprise opposition and hopefully win and bring some long awaited joy to our fans and supporters”

Club Chairman A.S.Outail M.Touzar added “I dont know what to say,today is a historic day,since day one I always believed that the best way to silence critics is to let our actions speak for itself and no other action is better than finally putting Eleven men on the pitch and play football,for myself it is an honor to carry another record on my shoulder after accepting the club decision to appoint me as Interim Coach and make me youngest Chairman/Head Coach in the world also I had the Honor to participate in the match for few minutes and I will tell you a secret,the last time I played a football match was actually in Dubai couple years ago with global football legend Diego Armando Maradona in Dubai whom I send my regards to and since that day I decided that I will not play football again unless it is a very special occasion which makes it more memorable for me,now I want to Thank the players,the coaching staff,my partners Hasan,Rachid,Aziz and the others for making this day a reality and I would like to inform the fans that we have all the necessary ingredients for success,a good squad,qualified coaching staff to assist me until a full time coach in appointed and we have a series of top quality friendly matches in the works home and away,I understand most of the supporters had special bond with Coach Mikey and the the lads from last season but in football world,players and people come and go no matter how special they are but organizations has to always stay first”

Club will publish a series of photos and videos on its official website for coverage of this historic event soon and major announcements will follow especially with the ownership case now scheduled in the end of October.

This crackpot has taken the dodgy foreign owner thing to a new level! Sleeping at the ground, nicking money out of the safe, posing in front of a borrowed sports car, signing made up players and now this!

Private Message
RoboCod
September 15, 2014, 12:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
I look forward to the movie  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
Abdul19
September 15, 2014, 12:44pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
Just stuck a tenner on them winning the Champions League by 2020.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
Perkins
September 15, 2014, 12:55pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,964
Gold Stars: 7
The man is clearly deluded.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
tintowner
September 15, 2014, 1:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
'Invitation only crowd'.....................................

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
psgmariner
September 15, 2014, 1:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,478
Gold Stars: 33
This is the website he has set up which includes some photos of his version of Salisbury City:

http://salisbury.co.nf/?p=157

This is the proper website:

http://salisburycity-fc.co.uk/

I feel for the fans but it's a truly hilarious story.

Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
RoboCod
September 15, 2014, 2:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Mr.Outail M.Touzar became at age 32 youngest Club Owner/Chairman/Head coach/Player in the World,an achievement that was never done before and sure it will stand for many years to come,the record came in a match that follows a long and dramatic summer which saw the club getting relegated from Conference Premier and later harshly expelled from the Conference South a decision which the club is still taking all the necessary and available steps to overturn including the recent club request to the Football Association to go to Arbitration and apply its Rule K which the club and its legal advisors is very confident and optimistic it will finally bring justice to Salisbury.

Bizzarre!
A proofreader should be the first major signing.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
Grimal
September 15, 2014, 5:23pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +2,850
Gold Stars: 8
[quote=44]SALISBURY CITY FC MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:INTERIM COACH,NEW RECORD,FRIENDLY MATCH AND FA NEW APPEAL

Posted on September 15, 2014 by otail

Salisbury City FC is pleased to announce that it has played its first match under its new ownership group led by Dubai based Moroccan businessman and current Chairman A.S.Outail M.Touzar, the match was the first one since end of last season Conference Premier Campaign took place Sunday in London against Iran All Stars team and[/b] in front of an invitation only crowd ended with a 3-0 loss[b] but showed positive glimpses and great potential from a recently assembled squad including many Trialists with Conference football experience and some talented top EPL and Championship clubs Academy graduates. The match which was also a historical day since it was first time the youngest Chairman in English football recent history assumed the Head Coaching job on the interim after being appointed by the Club the day before and also played a part in the match,Mr.Outail M.Touzar became at age 32 youngest Club Owner/Chairman/Head coach/Player in the World,an achievement that was never done before and sure it will stand for many years to come,the record came in a match that follows a long and dramatic summer which saw the club getting relegated from Conference Premier and later harshly expelled from the Conference South a decision which the club is still taking all the necessary and available steps to overturn including the recent club request to the Football Association to go to Arbitration and apply its Rule K which the club and its legal advisors is very confident and optimistic it will finally bring justice to Salisbury.

Club Director and Shareholder Hasan Albaqali commented ” We are very happy that we finaly were able to play our first match this season,I first want to thank the players,the Coaches,the FA,the Wiltshire FA and everyone who made this possible,it comes as a result of a lot of work done behind the scenes by our Chairman Outail,his advisors and the Executive Management Team and we chose it to be the best way to show that everything is in place at Salisbury City FC in order to compete and play football this season,we had a long debate as to where we should play our first match and we decided it was best to play it away to show our fans that it is real and actually happening and to prepare the team for its next big match at the Ray Mac stadium in Salisbury very soon which we are planning to play with a surprise opposition and hopefully win and bring some long awaited joy to our fans and supporters”

Club Chairman A.S.Outail M.Touzar added “I dont know what to say,today is a historic day,since day one I always believed that the best way to silence critics is to let our actions speak for itself and no other action is better than finally putting Eleven men on the pitch and play football,for myself it is an honor to carry another record on my shoulder after accepting the club decision to appoint me as Interim Coach and make me youngest Chairman/Head Coach in the world also I had the Honor to participate in the match for few minutes and I will tell you a secret,the last time I played a football match was actually in Dubai couple years ago with global football legend Diego Armando Maradona in Dubai whom I send my regards to and since that day I decided that I will not play football again unless it is a very special occasion which makes it more memorable for me,now I want to Thank the players,the coaching staff,my partners Hasan,Rachid,Aziz and the others for making this day a reality and I would like to inform the fans that we have all the necessary ingredients for success,a good squad,qualified coaching staff to assist me until a full time coach in appointed and we have a series of top quality friendly matches in the works home and away,I understand most of the supporters had special bond with Coach Mikey and the the lads from last season but in football world,players and people come and go no matter how special they are but organizations has to always stay first”

Club will publish a series of photos and videos on its official website for coverage of this historic event soon and major announcements will follow especially with the ownership case now scheduled in the end of October.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invitation only crowd  , I bet there were as many spectators as goals his team conceded. Which local London park did they play on and who supplied the jackets for goal posts.It's a shame he wasn't the referee aswell,then his team would have won.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Salisbury and the Arabs cont.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.