4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Garth
March 20, 2013, 10:55am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
3-0 to Wrexham, on the other hand though we should be smarting from our latest poor form and go out and muller their old boys in a fit of rage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 38
ticker_1610
March 20, 2013, 10:55am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
As a matter of interest, are Wrecsams banned midfielders Harris and Keates both back in their side or did last nights postponement keep them out of Sundays game. I think Harris got 4 matches and Keates 3 or 4?? Both influential players and if back will be rested or if out will be missed big time!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 38
Hagrid
March 20, 2013, 11:07am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,532
Gold Stars: 547
wrexham 2 town 0
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 38
Chrisblor
March 20, 2013, 11:13am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,992
Gold Stars: 243
Grimsby Town 0 - 0 Wrexham. Grimsby win 4-3 on penalties. Attendance 37,515

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 38
DNA
March 20, 2013, 11:47am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
According to the fa website Wrexham don't have anyone suspended
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 38
oldun
March 20, 2013, 12:05pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Not much optimism on here is there. It would seem that things are not going great at Wrexham either at the moment, but they will at least have had a longer rest to prepare. As with the league games I don't expect too many goals and it may well go to extra time. Despite our recent dire performances I have a sneaky feeling we might scrape home by 1 goal. The vital thing is can we get a positive result at Gateshead on Tuesday, in many ways that might. More difficult than winning at Wembley.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 38
Wrexham FC COYR
March 20, 2013, 12:53pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
For me the reult isnt to important ... although 2-0 Wrexham would make me happy..if we lose i wont be bothered at all.

as mentioned above Dean Keates and Jay Harris are back (Harris played against Luton) , Martin Riley and Neil Ashton are back from injury also i think.. only injury we have of top of my head is Mark Crieghton.. who has been out allll season so nobody expecting him to play at all as he only just started light training or dueto do so.

i do think Wembley is the reason we have both dipped in form and dropped points. as mabe players dont wanna be injured for it.

Lets hope sunday is a great game and regardless who wins. all the fans and players etc etc have a great day out. so we can both then get back to concentrating on the league and HOPEFULLY both get back to where we belong ... in the football league... as i think if we go up id rather yourselves go up with us rather than newport or mansfield and i guess to a degree kiddy.

Good luck for the run in.. althogh i hope you lose on sunday
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 38
Ipswin
March 20, 2013, 12:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Wrexham FC COYR

Good luck for the run in.. althogh i hope you lose on sunday

Thanks - don't worry we will (it's just by how many that's bothering me)

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 38
andygtfc247
March 20, 2013, 1:25pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Don't want to predict the score but think it will be an embarrasing defeat.   
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 38
MarinerCraig
March 20, 2013, 1:27pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Pains me to say this...

Wrexham 2-0 Grimsby

Can see a very dull game ahead.  Yes, Wrexham have had a bit of a dip in form, but it's not just the results that are bothering me, it's the performances too, can't see where our attacking play will come from with 1 goal in 4, 0 goals in 5 for the strikers and the wingers inept of putting a ball in the danger zone.  ALTHOUGH, I hope I am proved wrong
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 38
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Wembley Predictions - GTFC v Wrexham

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.