Marinerz93
March 20, 2013, 12:20am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Wrexham FC COYR
Dont belieave everything you read in the Daily Sport....

prolly started by a Chester fan

I don't believe, don't the bhoys who wear skirts know we have 10 times the banning orders they have got  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 59
WetFlannel
March 20, 2013, 8:34am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +395
Gold Stars: 7
Celtic fans will be too busy pretending they're a big club and lying about attendances I'm afraid  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 59
the ace face
March 20, 2013, 10:06am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Quoted from STB

A good mate who is a Celtic fan and watching the match with us on Sunday.

ask him what part of ireland is Glasgow in, or if hes learned how to grow spuds yet? seriously though i think a lot of younger lads claim to support either celtic or rangers without fully understanding the context in these things.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 59
the ace face
March 20, 2013, 10:10am
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from TownLad87
I wouldn't worry. the turn out from town we could take on all the firms from London and do alrite

yep i bet the i.c.f and millwall and the headhunters will stay at home that day at the thought of 30 scruffy spotty faced 16 year old smack-headed chavs from grimsby coming down to that london for t'day..............................................................av a word with yourself mate eh?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 59
STB
March 20, 2013, 10:16am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from the ace face

ask him what part of ireland is Glasgow in, or if hes learned how to grow spuds yet? seriously though i think a lot of younger lads claim to support either celtic or rangers without fully understanding the context in these things.

I just did and he replied that Glasgow is in Scotland.

He has no experience of growing potatoes.

He's 44 and was born in Mount Florida which sounds exotic but I am reliably informed is in Glasgow.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 59
the ace face
March 20, 2013, 10:32am
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from STB

He's 44 and was born in Mount Florida which sounds exotic but I am reliably informed is in Glasgow.

iv'e spent a lot of time in scotland and  you see a lot or pro-i.r.a. graffiti always in green and white btw, its all a bit sad isn;t it? im in no way implying your mate is like this btw, but i think they should all just hug each other,forget about williem of orange, and get on don't you? all this crap on here about other catholic minded football fans getting together to "do the english" (grimsby town fans) at wembley just because we are playing a welsh club,oh dear its really laughable and pathetic................................what has anything that happened in scotland or ireland 600 years ago got to do with grimsby people in 2013?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 59
mariner91
March 20, 2013, 10:40am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,835
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from STB

That has to be the most disappointingly misleading name ever.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 59
GrimsbyLad
March 20, 2013, 11:48am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +7 / -2
There is a connection between all 3 clubs not sure why but Wrexham and Celtic lads usually head over to Ireland for a Bohemian big game , Now it looks like there turning up for Wrexham's big game there only coming to see the Grimsby
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 59
triffontourgtfc
March 20, 2013, 5:28pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Celtic don't play this weekend as Scotland v wales on Friday night
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 59
TownLad87
March 20, 2013, 5:33pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +10 / -13
Approval: +0
Quoted from the ace face

yep i bet the i.c.f and millwall and the headhunters will stay at home that day at the thought of 30 scruffy spotty faced 16 year old smack-headed chavs from grimsby coming down to that london for t'day..............................................................av a word with yourself mate eh?

ha there will be about 200 town about

GT GTF GTFC OK!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 59
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bohemian FC and Celtic

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.