Tinymariner
March 13, 2013, 8:06pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from aaron rattray
Let it be pay on day for them, because loads will turn up and some Newport fans who dont live in Newport will struggle to get tickets so we wont get their money, so do pay on gate so we get more money and that money can be used to get better players

So, we will have space for 1800 fans. What happens when over 2000 Newport turn up and hundreds get turned away? Not a great idea Aaron.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 35
aaron rattray
March 13, 2013, 8:10pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from Tinymariner

So, we will have space for 1800 fans. What happens when over 2000 Newport turn up and hundreds get turned away? Not a great idea Aaron.

Use the empty side of the osmond or some can keep their heads down in the town end, basically we want as,many Newport fans in our ground as possible, we could use the extra money to make our team better

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 35
davmariner
March 13, 2013, 8:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,983
Gold Stars: 79
Let it be pay on day for them, because loads will turn up and some Newport fans who dont live in Newport will struggle to get tickets so we wont get their money, so do pay on gate so we get more money and that money can be used to get better players

[img]http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEyLzEyLzA0LzEyL3d0Zml3YW50ZWRhLmJGUS5qcGcKcAl0aHVtYgk5NTB4NTM0IwplCWpwZw/3cc486ed/e08/-wtf-i-wanted-an-iphone-entitled-christmas-tweets-put-to-music-video--2f4b0e0c62.jpg[/img]

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 35
STB
March 13, 2013, 8:17pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22

Use the empty side of the osmond or some can keep their heads down in the town end, basically we want as,many Newport fans in our ground as possible, we could use the extra money to make our team better

You're right, 500 extra Newport fans at £18 a ticket. That £9k could buy Gareth Bale.  

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 35
aaron rattray
March 13, 2013, 8:29pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
None of you understand so i will split it down

Give Newport the entire osmond stand to begin with and have it pay on day because some people will be put off buying tickets or wont be able to get tickets so they wont come

If its pay on day the fans who was unable to get tickets will come so the more people in that ground will mean more money for us,  if need be Newport fans can go in the home end

If the pontoon is not going to be full, open the side to town fans who can pay on day

The more fans inside that ground means the more money we will get and that money can be spent on making our,squad better

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 35
I believe in Cod
March 13, 2013, 8:33pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +14 / -3

youre a ducking idiot

Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 35
Tinymariner
March 13, 2013, 8:34pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 35
BIGChris
March 13, 2013, 8:37pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.96
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
With respect Newport barely get 1800 fans at home let alone take that number away
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 35
northbankmariner
March 13, 2013, 8:40pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
[quote=2984]

Use the empty side of the osmond or some can keep their heads down in the town end,

aaron, i am not on here to critisize you like some others do, in fact i have never answered any of your posts/quotes directly before.  however on this occasion i must point out a massive safety concern regarding your notion of keeping quiet in the home end.
i have been away following town over the years and on occasions i have ended up in the home end, and let me tell you it is hard to keep quiet and a low profile when you team could be one goal from promotion automatically as newport may well be. if they score their fans would want to celebrate, and on a potentially dramatic tense atmosphere this can only result in one thing, .................it kicking off big style.  football brings out all sorts of emotions in people, need i remind you of burton away, now that is a topic i dont want to go into again but if town miss out and newport get what they need at blundell park on the last day this could be a powder keg, unwise idea my friend, very unwise.

UTM

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 35
Martz86
March 13, 2013, 8:53pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +129
Gold Stars: 1
Lets face it, the game isn't going to be a title decider for us
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Last game of the season ticket allocation

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.