jonnyboy82
December 26, 2012, 7:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.27
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Marinerz93

Listening to BBC Lincs on the way home he said they gifted us two goals and the other two were lucky.  He thought they were the better side and controlled the game in large parts.

Reg is so fookin deluded it is  funny!

Awful manager though.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
Helgy
December 26, 2012, 7:25pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
Quoted from Marinerz93
Walking back to the car long side some Lincoln fans and they said they thought they would give us a game with Nielson and Hannah gone.  They think we will go on and win the league and they said no one will bring the amount of fans we do.  They said the score line was deserved and they are dreading coming to BP.  they also said they were gob-smacked at why we were given 500 less tickets than last year and they said we should have been given half the stand and the small stand behind the goal.

I must admit that i thought that but was i wrong,we could not capitalise when Pond went off and when he came back on your team seemed to up their game.
Keeper error for the first and he's been making a few of them lately.Sure he palmed the ball straight to one of your players.
Holdsworth saying we were the better side i what is he on.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
tonyfordsmicrofro
December 26, 2012, 7:34pm

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
Quoted from Marinerz93
Walking back to the car long side some Lincoln fans and they said they thought they would give us a game with Nielson and Hannah gone.  They think we will go on and win the league and they said no one will bring the amount of fans we do.  They said the score line was deserved and they are dreading coming to BP.  they also said they were gob-smacked at why we were given 500 less tickets than last year and they said we should have been given half the stand and the small stand behind the goal.

Good on 'em. It's always good to have honest accounts from opposing fans, especially after they've lost.

Unlike the scrawny little penarse who kicked the front wing of my car as I was driving away after the game. I'm going to have to get the car washed now, the scrote has left a six toed foot print on it.  

No offence intended to Helgy, hats off to you mate for your unbiased opinions, or any other decent Lincoln fan for that matter. Just a bit of banter in that last sentence.

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
Marinerz93
December 26, 2012, 8:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from tonyfordsmicrofro

Good on 'em. It's always good to have honest accounts from opposing fans, especially after they've lost.

Unlike the scrawny little penarse who kicked the front wing of my car as I was driving away after the game. I'm going to have to get the car washed now, the scrote has left a six toed foot print on it.  

No offence intended to Helgy, hats off to you mate for your unbiased opinions, or any other decent Lincoln fan for that matter. Just a bit of banter in that last sentence.

Last year there was nothing but bad feeling towards Town fans but you come to expect that.  This season just seems weird in that a Lincoln fan walking to the ground with us was very nice old chap and quite chatty and he even thought we'd win both games.  Then walking back they were friendly too, I believe in a way that some of the Lincoln fans had consigned themselves to defeat and were just being humble.  This is the first time I have experienced this with Lincoln and it was refreshing that they could be so honest.

Looking at the Lincoln vital though they seem to ignore that the only real time they controlled the first half was when Pond went off for 10 minutes.  First part of the second half they were dominant but we have seen how slow Town are to start the second half.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › My gimp mate just sent me this txt

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.