2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Grim up north
December 26, 2012, 2:54pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +694
Gold Stars: 1
Could well happen after today's great result and no temp seating .Surely someone at GTFC has to look at putting them in the corner as a lot of revenue will be lost with the Osmand half empty.
Logged Offline
Private Message
shotandcursed
December 26, 2012, 3:00pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Three quarters empty!

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 14
rancido
December 26, 2012, 3:03pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,664
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from Grim up north
Could well happen after today's great result and no temp seating .Surely someone at GTFC has to look at putting them in the corner as a lot of revenue will be lost with the Osmand half empty.

It all depends on the cost and return we might get.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 14
gary_elton
December 26, 2012, 3:16pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
put gimps up in that little corner... there wont be too many of them...dont think they will muster more than
around 400 ... so half fill the Ozzie with our boys.... segregation will not be difficult...

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 14
December 26, 2012, 3:16pm
Guest User
Well lets put it this way i am going to buy at least 10 for it so, get their early or lose out as they must be running out rather quick !! with regards Lincoln fans sod them we should allow them 500 in that corner and the park the ground full of home fans works both ways when you see how empty their ground was today
Reply: 4 - 14
gary_elton
December 26, 2012, 3:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
what was the attendance today ??? and were town fans in large numbers all around the ground ?? just wondering what
kind of percentage support we had ?? my ticket from town had been snapped up by someone who was quicker than me..
and my " Gimp Insider " ticket provider got cold feet and said he cudnt get any tickets for away fans in the Lincoln end...
apparently they had all gone ?????? so I just sat here listening to Hullberside and had the fishy on..... sigh....

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 14
grimsbyjack
December 26, 2012, 4:14pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +15
I`ve got a mate coming up from Gainsborough for the game.
Will there be tickets onsale at the Club tomorrow and Friday?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 14
LeeGTFC
December 26, 2012, 4:14pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +1
5700 odd, with the official away attendance at 1729...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 14
Alfie
December 26, 2012, 4:23pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
Just bought my tickets online now. No chance i'm missing out again after today. Get on it non-season ticket holders or you'll be sat behind a pole!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 14
grimsbyjack
December 26, 2012, 4:27pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +15
Quoted from Alfie
Just bought my tickets online now. No chance i'm missing out again after today. Get on it non-season ticket holders or you'll be sat behind a pole!!

Cheers Alfie. Sorting it now

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 14
WOZOFGRIMSBY
December 26, 2012, 4:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,054
Gold Stars: 191
Quoted from Alfie

Bloody foreigners

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
shotandcursed
December 26, 2012, 4:41pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

Bloody foreigners

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
Marinerz93
December 26, 2012, 4:58pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
A win against Mansfield and we will be breaking the 6k figure with about 500-600 bell ringers and 1,000,000,000 excuses as to why they won't come here.  I hope we go up because without our cash the Gimps will be collecting coupons for players.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
grimps
December 26, 2012, 5:15pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,176
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from Marinerz93
A win against Mansfield and we will be breaking the 6k figure with about 500-600 bell ringers and 1,000,000,000 excuses as to why they won't come here.  I hope we go up because without our cash the Gimps will be collecting coupons for players.

We had 7000 last season and we was doing shite then !
im sure we'll top that this year,it would help if Lincoln had some fans to bring though
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
Marinerz93
December 26, 2012, 5:24pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from grimps

We had 7000 last season and we was doing shite then !
im sure we'll top that this year,it would help if Lincoln had some fans to bring though

I forgot about last seasons attendance with it being a mediocre season.  Lincoln won't bring many here, they know they'll get nothing at BP but a spanking so you know what the 600 or so that come here are in to  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Sell out New Years Day

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.