3 Pages 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
December 23, 2012, 8:30pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,067
Gold Stars: 84
I really hope if we dont win this league them soft shandy drinking cuunts dont, they seem to think its there right to win this league and take any players they fancy.. Waankers
Logged Offline
Private Message
cmackenzie4
December 23, 2012, 8:44pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.23
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
I really hope if we dont win this league them soft shandy drinking cuunts dont, they seem to think its there right to win this league and take any players they fancy.. Waankers

Let em get on with it dapperz, They do it every year, Look were it's got em so far.  

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 27
aldi_01
December 23, 2012, 8:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
intercourse Luton, they bottle it every year. Every year they've been down here them and their fans have given it the big ones and they're still down here and it'll be galling for them this year when a club who have been down here less time than them might get out of the league before em.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 27
siy2k5
December 23, 2012, 8:56pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from cmackenzie4

Let em get on with it dapperz, They do it every year, Look were it's got em so far.  

Exactly hehe

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 27
wigworld
December 23, 2012, 8:56pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
I feel sorry for Neilson. He's a good player, but he's effectively glued himself to the conference by joining Luton. They're the Cardiff of non-league. Play-offs every year, but never winning them.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 27
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
December 23, 2012, 9:03pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +3,698
Gold Stars: 72
Quoted from wigworld
I feel sorry for Neilson. He's a good player, but he's effectively glued himself to the conference by joining Luton. They're the Cardiff of non-league. Play-offs every year, but never winning them.

Bad time to make that comparison though when cardiff are 3 points clear at the top
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 27
WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP
December 23, 2012, 9:05pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +3,698
Gold Stars: 72
If Arsene Wenger was Luton manager he'd be claiming that just getting into the playoffs is like winning a trophy
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 27
dapperz fun pub
December 23, 2012, 9:06pm
Special Brew Drinker
Would love to go there and clinch the title and lets just say they wont bully us like they did york
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 27
shotandcursed
December 23, 2012, 9:26pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1

I'm pretty sure they don't "think it's their right to win the league"

With regard to their right to "take any players they fancy", they do, they get bigger crowds than us, have better cash flow than us; thats how money in football works!

We act like we have the right to pick managers who we fancy from less well off clubs in Lincolnshire!

Will they win it? Will they fu(k. . . It's ours to lose!

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 27
chaos33
December 23, 2012, 9:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,003
Gold Stars: 362
Would love to go there and clinch the title and lets just say they wont bully us like they did york

People need to be careful not to speak too soon. And, Luton have never been able to bully York, home or away.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 27
dapperz fun pub
December 23, 2012, 9:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from chaos33

People need to be careful not to speak too soon. And, Luton have never been able to bully York, home or away.

I have a mate from york who went to the play offs at lutonstan and i can assure you they bullied yorks fans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 27
dapperz fun pub
December 23, 2012, 9:44pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from shotandcursed

With regard to their right to "take any players they fancy", they do, they get bigger crowds than us, have better cash flow than us; thats how money in football works!

We act like we have the right to pick managers who we fancy from less well off clubs in Lincolnshire!

Most on luton outlaws seem to think they should be winning the league
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 27
chaos33
December 23, 2012, 10:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker

I have a mate from york who went to the play offs at lutonstan and i can assure you they bullied yorks fans

I meant on the pitch

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 27
ginnywings
December 23, 2012, 10:30pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.01
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
I was reading a link someone posted to the Luton site about them getting Neilson and one of the posters casually said "i'd take Pond and Thomas as well", as if it is their right to sign anyone they choose.

Arrogant knobs.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 27
Meza
December 23, 2012, 10:33pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,650
Gold Stars: 50
I don't care what Luton do even if there interested in Hannah as long as we are I firmly believe he would join us instead even lg2 or lg1 but as long as there southern based.

We're certainly in for an interesting January

[URL=https://imgur.com/VCxdH2Y][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VCxdH2Ys.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/uMRVvRe][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uMRVvRes.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/5p7nllT][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5p7nllTs.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/46BEw5M][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/46BEw5Ms.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/06NXnQF][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/06NXnQFs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 27
chaos33
December 23, 2012, 10:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
You what?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 27
gymadman
December 23, 2012, 10:41pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Lets be honest, Luton are a big southern based club at any level, ok have Neilson he will warm their bench,
outlaws ha ha ha intercourse em
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 27
tashee69
December 23, 2012, 10:53pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from ginnywings
I was reading a link someone posted to the Luton site about them getting Neilson and one of the posters casually said "i'd take Pond and Thomas as well", as if it is their right to sign anyone they choose.

Arrogant knobs.

Was he on about Luton signing them or just his sexual preference.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 27
Theimperialcoroner
December 23, 2012, 11:20pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,293
Gold Stars: 103
Is this bullying in The same way as the fat lad in their boxes was bullying us last year?

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 27
man in black
December 23, 2012, 11:22pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
I personally think Neilson won't fit into their style of play.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 27
tonyfordsmicrofro
December 24, 2012, 12:20am

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
Quoted from shotandcursed

I agree RBOH, just to humour you. As for the OP. Have a + Just for inserting the word illegitimate between Luton and Town. I can't stand them either.

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 27
dapperz fun pub
December 25, 2012, 8:48am
Special Brew Drinker
Nice to see we are even getting mentioned on there forum on xmas day, we,ve got these cuunts well rattled they know we are the big threat its ours to win
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 27
December 25, 2012, 11:51am
Guest User
Luton don't bother me. I don't see where this hatred is coming from. Of course they think they belong in the football league, they went down with a 30 point penalty which was probably even harder to swallow (albeit they may have deserved it - I don't know or care enough to comment).

We were relegated from a excrement league as we couldn't compete with the likes of Barnet and Accrington Stanley so no complaints there. But there are few clubs in the forth division that are as good and as big a club as we are. Certainly, very few as historic as Grimsby Town. And the same can be said for Luton.

We should play with a swagger, we are the big boys in this league.
Reply: 22 - 27
Mrs Doyle
December 25, 2012, 10:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Lets be honest a lot here thought we would just have to turn up to get out of this league. You get out by hard work and being honest, respecting all other teams. We are only half way there once you accept you are we you are because you were shitte then you can start to improve. Nobody as a god given right to win this league you do it through hard work and determination.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 27
codcheeky
December 25, 2012, 11:25pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,262
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Lets be honest a lot here thought we would just have to turn up to get out of this league. You get out by hard work and being honest, respecting all other teams. We are only half way there once you accept you are we you are because you were shitte then you can start to improve. Nobody as a god given right to win this league you do it through hard work and determination.

Excellent post, we are 5th tier team playing 5th tier opposition and have been for the past two & half seasons, we are playing some teams who get less than 500 at home, we may think we are bigger and better than this, luton certainly think they are, and have paid the price for arrogance, we have to work hard and take no one for granted, we are top now with a decent management and a good set of players, every team is in this league on merit some teams may be relatively under performing and some over performing in a historical context, the closeness of this league shows we have to show total respect to everyone we play and give 100% every game, I have faith in the team and back room staff completely, lets get fully behind them and hope this will be our year UTM
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 27
Byker_Groves
December 25, 2012, 11:58pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -2
Is the non-league paper written by a load of Luton fans does anybody know? Fair enough they didn't have many BSP matches to cover this weekend but they basically took out a double spread celebrating Neilson signing for Luton until the end of the season despite being offered an 18 month deal with town. On further reading they basically went on to say that without all our loan players we would be nowhere. Now that might well be true but that's the same as saying that if man city hadnt bought all of those players then they wouldn't be champions.

And then 5 pages later was a match report describing how we went back to the top of the league!!!!

But anyway I only really buy it for the league table so sod 'em.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 27
kingofthekippers
December 26, 2012, 12:07am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
Never liked Nick Owen, the cunt.

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 27
moosey_club
December 26, 2012, 12:37am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,325
Gold Stars: 229
Have read Paul Buckle might be looking to sign Jolley as well in the near future !!!  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 27
3 Pages 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Luton illegitimate town

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.