2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
OneLove
December 19, 2012, 7:14am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
After the new year I think its important we get the pack the park back in again. Still hitting around the 3 thousand mark when we need more support to urge us on to league football again, especially with our fans we can easy be that third man.

UTFM
Logged Offline
Private Message
WOZOFGRIMSBY
December 19, 2012, 9:44am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,097
Gold Stars: 196
Agree totally. Hoping to be back for at least a couple, so my weighty ae5e will take up a couple of seats!!!!!

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
Marinerz93
December 19, 2012, 10:42am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Word of mouth from Town fans and publicity via posters and telewag.  

IF we are still within a shout of automatic promotion from mid to the end of Feb, the attendances will rise as the season ends.  IF we open up a points gap I can see it becoming a feeding frenzy for tickets.

IF.

However, this current Town team deserve our support so spread the word and believe.  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
grimsby pete
December 19, 2012, 11:12am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.78
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,842
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Marinerz93

IF we open up a points gap I can see it becoming a feeding frenzy for tickets  

I might need help from my contacts then,   if that happens.

Over 37 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             69 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
FishOutOfWater
December 19, 2012, 1:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,590
Gold Stars: 37
Something I've noticed that I bet the club didn't think about when they put their offer together

The "Bring a friend for free" ticket that STs are given as part of their deal allows for free entry to the Newport game...

Given that this looks like it could well be THE pivotal game if the season carries on as it is, there could be some issues come the end of the season as everyone scrambles to get in to see what might be our promotion party!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 15
Peeler_Crab
December 19, 2012, 1:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +371
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
Something I've noticed that I bet the club didn't think about when they put their offer together

The "Bring a friend for free" ticket that STs are given as part of their deal allows for free entry to the Newport game...

Given that this looks like it could well be THE pivotal game if the season carries on as it is, there could be some issues come the end of the season as everyone scrambles to get in to see what might be our promotion party!

Good point. Hopefully the club would look at getting the 'green seats' back if this was the case.

“What has Alan Buckley got in his pocket!" Roly Godfrey - Blundell Park - 1990.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
flash1
December 20, 2012, 11:55am
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Looking at the league,,everybody should get themselves down to blundell park tomorrow night to cheer the boys on!5000+ would be amazing!

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 15
GyMariner
December 20, 2012, 1:02pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +9 / -5
Approval: +690
Gold Stars: 7
Why can't we treat it like the Lincoln derby, it's more important, what's saying we can't get 6500

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
Munster
December 20, 2012, 1:22pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Any news from club how tickets are going for Wrexham game as the start of most people's Xmas break

Have followed Town for all my life during the ups and downs.

My son plays for school of excellence which is so well run without any funding and can see some future stars in the lower age teams.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
psgmariner
December 20, 2012, 1:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.68
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
I would hope for 4500+ tonight.

The fact it's on TV will knock a few of the home gate (a few on here have admitted they will be in the pub instead) and it will have a big impact on the away following. Can't see many Wrexham deciding to drive all that way in this weather when it's on TV.

Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › PACK THE PARK

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.