4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
aldi_01
December 17, 2012, 6:04pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Yes Lincoln did actually manage to get a few away fans together for a change but Mansfield actually used their heads and made it all ticket.

It has the potential and realistic chance of being shambolic and I'm sure doddsy's right arm is already hurting from all the wanking...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 31
cod.gtfc
December 17, 2012, 6:06pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from cleemaddog
Talking to the ticket office staff and they confirmed that the away end will only hold 1200 fans. they do not have a Licence/certifate (what for i dont know) but if they did have one they could allow 1800 fans into the same stand.
I wont be there as i am working, as i am on boxing day.

UTM and keep the faith

It says 1400 on the OS

[url]http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/mansfield-tickets-travel-547431.aspx[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › pay on the day at Mansfield

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.