1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
louth_in_the_south
December 15, 2012, 11:00am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,725
Gold Stars: 96
I'd just like to post a quick thread praising the customer service I got from the club shop this week . Last Sunday morning when still pished from the night before I ordered a shirt and jacket . Got a phone call next day confirming the order , got it Wednesday . The jacket was too big so sent it back Thursday . Phone call yesterday saying it'd been sent to me and received it this morning . It's good to speak to someone who sounds like they are bothered ( unlike some stroppy teenager I spoke to once who sounded like she'd rather be having her nails done ) , and thankyou for your custom . I buy stuff to help out the club and will be buying more now cos of the customer service .

So get on the Internet when your pis sed people and fill towns coffers

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
lukeo
December 15, 2012, 11:02am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,419
Gold Stars: 149
hate people who don't give a excrement about the customers ... although she is fit  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 8
louth_in_the_south
December 15, 2012, 11:10am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,725
Gold Stars: 96
I don't think it was who you're thinking about . That was the point I was getting at

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 8
BIGChris
December 15, 2012, 11:35am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.96
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
A pleasing read. Most posts on here relating to the club shop are negative so it is good to see positive feedback.

Incidentally it was good to see the Handicapped Christmas party well attended by players, management and staff. Although many will say this is the least they can do, i personally think these things should be broadcast more widely.

I only learned recently about one of the players who goes into a local junior school on a weekly basis to help the kids with their reading. Positive stuff. (not sure if it is the kids helping the player with his reading though! )
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 8
Super Clive
December 15, 2012, 11:55am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
No coincidence since a certain staff member left/moved. I've noticed the difference
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 8
gymadman
December 15, 2012, 12:40pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / 0
This bunch of players are the most accommodating with their time than we have had for a few years, the majority are young lads but they seem to relish the extra responsibility of being professional footballers. They do give a lot back to the fans especially the younger Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 8
lobsterpot
December 15, 2012, 6:45pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Mr Parker i hope you are not indicating that Shaun Pearson is thick as pig$hit!  

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 8
dapperz fun pub
December 16, 2012, 10:45am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,067
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from BIGChris
A pleasing read. Most posts on here relating to the club shop are negative so it is good to see positive feedback.

Incidentally it was good to see the Handicapped Christmas party well attended by players, management and staff. Although many will say this is the least they can do, i personally think these things should be broadcast more widely.

I only learned recently about one of the players who goes into a local junior school on a weekly basis to help the kids with their reading. Positive stuff. (not sure if it is the kids helping the player with his reading though! )

Players should go into local schools more often to help pe say, fair play to who ever it is helping with the reading though
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 8
Super Clive
December 16, 2012, 11:03am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
We have a few...macca goes into schools and helps with most of the school of excellence etc as does s pearson.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › GTFC club shop

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.