1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Brazilnut
December 15, 2012, 4:10am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +979
Gold Stars: 30
Next Friday  Town will hammer Wrexham go Top of League ...ready to pull away over the xmas period............and the damn world is going to end cos some daft Mayans could be bothered to keep counting .......we never get the luck lol

<*(((><

Town have given me some of my highest highs and my lowest lows ........ God it is like a marriage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Belfast Town
December 15, 2012, 10:53am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +1,700
Gold Stars: 19
Great post - very funny!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
bogbrush
December 15, 2012, 5:26pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +7 / -2
FFS, as Nostradamus said....

From the calm morning,
the end will come when of the dancing horse
the number of circles will be nine.

...which clearly means when Gangnam Style hits 1 billion views on youtube, which  will be in a few days time, Korea (the "calm morning") will blow us all up with thier new missiles!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
jock dock tower
December 15, 2012, 5:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
I await the Daily Mail headlines with interest!

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Towns Bad Luck

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.