The Dark Side of Steve Croudson

This thread currently has 2,246 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Laishers
November 18, 2012, 8:34am

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -1
I never thought I'd say this, but Steve Croudson is trying to sabotage our campaign and he has to be STOPPED.

High on yesterday's result, I wiki'd GTFC to recall the high of October 9th, 2011, and the lows experienced since then... my, how we've suffered. Anyhow, I then looked at the "non-playing staff" section, and noted with approval that Buckley was U-17 Manager, something I'd somehow missed back in July. Then I saw Steve Croudson was on twice; once as goalkeeping coach, then as kitman.

"Good ol' Steve" I thought, for Croudson has been something of a personal hero of mine since his debut against Wolves. So, in addition to his duties as coach, I pondered what - other than the obvious - a Kitman might do. The word was blue, so I clicked on the link, and to my horror, this is what it said:

"Kitman is the act of paying lip service to authority while holding personal opposition. It is a sort of political camouflage, for the purpose of survival, in circumstances where open opposition would result in persecution."

Suddenly it became clear to me. Elding and Wood weren't dissenters. They were PAWNS; pawns in the game Croudson is playing with our club to see Scott and Hurst overthrown in favour of himself as manager.

Needless to say, I've notified the Telegraph and the necessary authorities at the club, and I can only hope we've acted in time. After all, you can see Hearn on the physio table, treatment being applied; Dave Moore goes off for a minute, leaving Liam alone. Suddenly from the dark comes a faint Yorkshire dialect: "Liiiiiam... why do you cry Liam?" Before you know it, his confidence and dedication are shot, and he's loaned out to Lincoln when he gets back to fitness.

And you don't need me to tell you this, you KNOW it. Fortunately someone at the club obviously did too, hence why the information is on Wiki in the first place. Now the world must be told. Everyone must know the TRUTH. For the town. For the club.

For the Mariners.
Logged Offline
Private Message
bogbrush
November 18, 2012, 8:40am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Are you still drunk after your Sat night out ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
Laishers
November 18, 2012, 8:49am

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -1
Quoted from bogbrush
Are you still drunk after your Sat night out ?

How could I be when I'm still a coke drinker?  

In truth, I'm doing a job in Austria for five months, and there is NOTHING to do here. The country is DEAD, particularly on a Sunday, when all shops and most of the attractions - which are sparse anyway - are shut. On top of that, I hear Town are doing well and I won't get to see them until February. It's driving me slightly mad. Went to see a Sturm Graz game last night on the basis that they play in black & white.

Still, great to hear Town doing well from across the seas. UTM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
MyDogsThoughts
November 18, 2012, 10:10am

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
Walk up a mountain mate: the cable cars are free on the downward leg. Saves money, gets you fit and you can see for miles!

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
ponnyfan
November 18, 2012, 11:43am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.43
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Weird

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
marinerian
November 18, 2012, 12:03pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from ponnyfan
Weird

Austria is a strange nation, don't they wear strange leather trousers and yodle?

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
Marinerz93
November 18, 2012, 2:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Laishers

How could I be when I'm still a coke drinker?  

In truth, I'm doing a job in Austria for five months, and there is NOTHING to do here. The country is DEAD, particularly on a Sunday, when all shops and most of the attractions - which are sparse anyway - are shut. On top of that, I hear Town are doing well and I won't get to see them until February. It's driving me slightly mad. Went to see a Sturm Graz game last night on the basis that they play in black & white.

Still, great to hear Town doing well from across the seas. UTM!

I'm sure 'the hills are alive' and you can do some of your 'favourite things' there

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Dark Side of Steve Croudson

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.