This thread currently has 4,420 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
ALLENTOWN1876
November 13, 2012, 10:55pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Quoted from aldi_01
How many of your fickle lot will return adolf?

I know a couple of gimps who seem to spend a lot time recently on twitter and the likes giving it the glory yet still haven't made it to the bank since the start of last year...

Will they ever return and surely you'd rather have had three points over a replay win?

no chance would we rather have 3 points than this win. We've got six points on the way from father christmas, and dispatching this miserable Mansfield side will have us in the hat for a money spinner in the third round.

I've got the Imps at 18/1 to get in the top 5, and the bookies are starting to get a bit scared, although their fear is nothing compared to the level I can sense on here now that the sleeping giant is finally awakening.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 60
November 13, 2012, 11:02pm
Guest User
Quoted from ALLENTOWN1876

I've got the Imps at 18/1 to get in the top 5, and the bookies are starting to get a bit scared, although their fear is nothing compared to the level I can sense on here now that the sleeping giant is finally awakening.

, you might start to get gates off 2000+ now. They are 13th in the league and are already getting dizzy, bless.
Reply: 51 - 60
80sglory
November 13, 2012, 11:39pm
Guest User
Quoted from Southwark Mariner

Come, friendly bombs, and fall on Slough....of the Evostik Ryman South West league Division 2 Central!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slough_%28poem%29

Thnaks for that.
I like the line "It's not their fault they often go to Maidenhead".
Reply: 52 - 60
aldi_01
November 14, 2012, 6:55am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
If anything the best Lincoln will end up doing is what we did last year and always be playing catch up because of their awful start. They best start getting 2000+ gates else they'll be in the excrement big time.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 60
NorfolkImp
November 14, 2012, 9:59am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11

no chance would we rather have 3 points than this win. We've got six points on the way from father christmas, and dispatching this miserable Mansfield side will have us in the hat for a money spinner in the third round.

What the same awakening sleeping giant that lost recently to Hyde?

Priceless  

Private Message
Reply: 54 - 60
Mariners_15
November 14, 2012, 10:05am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +17 / -4
Approval: +538
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from NorfolkImp

What the same awakening sleeping giant that lost recently to Hyde?

Priceless  

Someones piped up now Lincoln are picking up a bit. Don't worry, it wont last much longer and you can go back to supporting City, if you haven't jumped from there sinking ship yet?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 60
Rick12
November 14, 2012, 10:09am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Super Clive
live v Tranmere Rovers tonight fa cup. we have them saturday(as if you didn't know) i'd imagine they will play a strong team so hopefully they have a really hard time of it tonight. I will personally watch the match and pass my findings to Scott and Hurst don't worry lads.............
saw some of the game last night and enjoyed it and good to see ITV giving coverage to the earlier rounds of the competition

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 60
NorfolkImp
November 14, 2012, 10:37am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from Mariners_15

Someones piped up now Lincoln are picking up a bit. Don't worry, it wont last much longer and you can go back to supporting City, if you haven't jumped from there sinking ship yet?

Sinking ship??? Have I missed something??? last time I looked they were 35 games unbeaten @Etihad and unbeaten in the Prem ..... roll on next Weds btw: ticket for Real Madrid purchased  

Private Message
Reply: 57 - 60
gaz57
November 14, 2012, 2:23pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +993
Gold Stars: 3

Father christmas and jack and the beanstalk, so you beleave in fantasies and fairy tales that explains your post.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 60
sonik
November 14, 2012, 4:42pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +23 / -9
Approval: +28
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from NorfolkImp

Sinking ship??? Have I missed something??? last time I looked they were 35 games unbeaten @Etihad and unbeaten in the Prem ..... roll on next Weds btw: ticket for Real Madrid purchased  

Jockey!

The Futures Bright Its Black And White!
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 60
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Braintree itv4 tonight

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.