This thread currently has 526 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Alfie
November 13, 2012, 11:22am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
Was hoping someone (probably best bet being from the Trust or the travel club) had some sort of idea as to how likely the game on the 29th would be to be moved forward to an early kick off?

I ask as I want to buy train tickets early but remember something similar happening a few years back...?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Abdul19
November 13, 2012, 11:50am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,638
Gold Stars: 220
You'd think they'd have done it by now if they were going to? I assume the 3:00 ko on August Bank Holiday passed by without incident.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
Garth
November 13, 2012, 12:13pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Thought you were going to ask for a John Fenty free coach outing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mansfield Away

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.