Gold Stars: 149
Why did i open this thread  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 45
roundballovalhole
November 13, 2012, 11:59am
Guest User
In all seriousness. . . . . . there isn't a higher profile supporter on the fishy than Master Rattray.  A lot of people call him, rip the p1ss out of him but I don't know of any other fan who everyone has an opinion on!  Good on ya Aaron!
Reply: 12 - 45
cod.gtfc
November 13, 2012, 12:14pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
I see you every game you go to even the ones I don't attend. You're always in a stand with other town fans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 45
Garth
November 13, 2012, 12:19pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
He wins my SOW ( Supporter of the week) award for this week, well done son
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 45
tonyfordsmicrofro
November 13, 2012, 1:11pm

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
I saw you at Tamworth (I think). Does this mean I go top of the A.R.S (Aaron Rattray Sighting) League and do I receive any extra points or advantages for an away sighting?

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 45
Mighty_Mariner
November 13, 2012, 1:19pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,263
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from aaron rattray
The game hasn't finished, it shall still be played each game i go to

What after you've declared to the world you see it as 'FUN' - well no more will I be a pawn in your sick attempts to get a cheap thrill. Don't get me wrong it will be hard to forget, you have been a big part of my life these last few weeks but I'll have to get over this betrayal for the sake of my sanity, it's my family I feel sorry for the most - I have cast them aside these last months in pursuit of my goal and it will take an eternity to win back their trust!

And here I was thinking that when I'd finally spotted you we could share some laughs and warm conversation over a Bovril or two - maybe even strike up a long lasting friendship! I'd even sunk as low as to watch re-runs of 'Strike it Lucky' and 'My Kind of Music' online so we would have things in common! You have destroyed my faith in humanity Aaron!

I feel so used!!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 45
Mighty_Mariner
November 13, 2012, 1:19pm
Pontoonite
Quoted from aaron rattray
The game hasn't finished, it shall still be played each game i go to

What after you've declared to the world you see it as 'FUN' - well no more will I be a pawn in your sick attempts to get a cheap thrill. Don't get me wrong it will be hard to forget, you have been a big part of my life these last few weeks but I'll have to get over this betrayal for the sake of my sanity, it's my family I feel sorry for the most - I have cast them aside these last months in pursuit of my goal and it will take an eternity to win back their trust!

And here I was thinking that when I'd finally spotted you we could share some laughs and warm conversation over a Bovril or two - maybe even strike up a long lasting friendship! I'd even sunk as low as to watch re-runs of 'Strike it Lucky' and 'My Kind of Music' online so we would have things in common! You have destroyed my faith in humanity Aaron!

I feel so used!!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 45
somersetmariner
November 13, 2012, 3:33pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +253
Gold Stars: 4
Being an exile I haven't had the opportunity to spot the rat boy, but my goodness I often fantasise about seeing him

you can take the boy out of grimsby......but you can't take grimsby out of his soul, his blood, his semen!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 45
Mighty_Mariner
November 13, 2012, 4:08pm
Pontoonite
Quoted from somersetmariner
Being an exile I haven't had the opportunity to spot the rat boy, but my goodness I often fantasise about seeing him

Not as easy as it sounds - believe me!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › just to clear things up

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.