5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
gobby
November 14, 2012, 8:27pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +776
Gold Stars: 7
Blaze Kerr (is he a relation of Adam Smiths?) I think came on for Neilson after 65 minutes, did not do alot but dropped in for Morrell who upped his game and made some good left wing runs. Paul Walker was an unused sub, still unsure who RB was.
UTMM

The Icenian Predicition League  CHAMPION 2016/17
Beat The Clock Champion 2020/21 🏆 👏

My old man said follow the Town
And dont dilly dally on the way
We'll take Scunny in half a minute
We'll take Lincoln and all thats in it!

One Step Beyond.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 41
80sglory
November 14, 2012, 8:54pm
Guest User
Quoted from cod.gtfc
I'm not giving Elding stick

Wasn't saying or hinting you were.

Just making the point that others apparently have and no-one should necessarily be throwing their dummies out if the managers ever do decide to hand him a reserve (or even a 1st team) shirt.

I doubt that will ever happen tbh but guessing it could in part be to do with the reason above.

All I'm saying is fans shouldn't necessarily moan if any GTFC player sticks on a shirt, especially when the possible alternative is that any "non-inclusion" or isolation of that player might ultimately end up financially costing the club itself.  That's all...

Cheers gobby.
Reply: 41 - 41
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Nielson playing for the ressies

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.