This thread currently has 435 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Mrs Doyle
November 4, 2012, 6:46am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
I have just tragically lost a close ex workmate and me and a few others have decided to get a block memorial for him he was a keen GTFC fan often to be sat in the Pontoon sadly there will be an empty seat now. How much are they please.

Thanx in advance Mrs Doyle.
Logged Offline
Private Message
tonyfordsmicrofro
November 4, 2012, 10:16am

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
Sorry to hear of your loss.

If it's one of the bricks that are outside the Findus stand that you are after, I'm not sure if the club are taking anymore orders for these. I could be wrong of course. I bought one a while ago for about £20 I think. The person who dealt with my order was Jack Johnson. He can be contacted on:

Tel: 01472 608006
Mobile: 07540126369
Email: jack@gtfc.co.uk

I hope he can arrange something for you.

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
Mrs Doyle
November 4, 2012, 3:22pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Cheers tony apparently they will be making some announcement at the end of the week bricks still available talked to Jack and he said no problem. Once again cheers Tony probably blown my cover now lol
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Help wanted please

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.