November 3, 2012, 1:08pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,147
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from Les Brechin

It's not been printed in Grimsby for a while now Meza. It's printed in Leicester and as it comes out in the early hours of the morning it's only called the Grimsby Telegraph now. The "Evening" bit was dropped a long time ago.

As for the Riby Square building, it's still in use but I think it's only used for admin/advertising purposes now, there's no printing done there anymore at all. Articles are still written there and then sent over to Leicester for printing.

I cant believe we still have any real journalists working there ,if there is any news worthy story it dosnt appear in the paper until days later
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 24
aldi_01
November 4, 2012, 12:12am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Paper based media just can't keep up with digital media, instant 24 hour news and the like...that said, local papers don't seem to help themselves with shoddy journalism and incorrect facts etc...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 24
marinerian
November 4, 2012, 2:30am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from aldi_01
Paper based media just can't keep up with digital media, instant 24 hour news and the like...that said, local papers don't seem to help themselves with shoddy journalism and incorrect facts etc...

GY Telegraph has been awful since the current editor took charge, several years ago!

The paper might as well go weekly!

The Derbyshire times which I read when my Nan was alive , was a great weekly paper....though suppose it would be when you don't live in the area.

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 24
aaron rattray
November 4, 2012, 7:32am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from GyMariner
Thought Hannah was actually cup tied vs Northampton?

When did we play northampton

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 24
topuphere666
November 4, 2012, 8:05am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from aaron rattray

When did we play northampton

Bradford did yesterday. My only link to Hannah being cup tied ??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 24
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ross Hannah

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.