Hearn injury news

This thread currently has 2,884 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
TheCurlyMariner12
August 20, 2012, 4:26pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / -1
ive been told he's ruptured his achillies and is out for 6 months. Just had a phone call off my mate, who's mum has been talking to Dave Moore. Don't know how true this is but my mate is reliable, so don't shoot the messenger.

UTM !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Super Clive
August 20, 2012, 4:31pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
I'd need a gun to shoot you mate  

Um if true that is gutting news and I think it could cost the managers their job in the long as I can't see where the goals are going to come from for the turn around in form they will need before they have to sign on!

God if this is true then its been one of the worst weeks I've had supporting town  

Gutted
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 25
TheCurlyMariner12
August 20, 2012, 4:35pm

Beer Drinker
I'm just hoping and praying it's not true! After the game against nuneaton that showed we have no attacking threat without Hearn.

UTM !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 25
MyDogsThoughts
August 20, 2012, 4:35pm

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
If he'd ruptured his achillies he'd have been in a lot more pain: lets just wait and see shall we?

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 25
TheCurlyMariner12
August 20, 2012, 4:40pm

Beer Drinker
Quoted from MyDogsThoughts
If he'd ruptured his achillies he'd have been in a lot more pain: lets just wait and see shall we?

I agree, I'm not saying take this seriously at all, I don't know how true this is, it's just what I've heard.

UTM !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 25
ska face
August 20, 2012, 4:43pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,827
Gold Stars: 854
We've no scoring threat without Hearn?

Absolute balderdash.

Cook managed 18 in this division last year, Elding 12, Soares 15... there is great potential in this squad.

And for those doubting the strikers, didn't Hearn fail to score in hsi first 10 league games last year?
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 25
RoboCod
August 20, 2012, 4:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from ska face
We've no scoring threat without Hearn?

Absolute balderdash.

Cook managed 18 in this division last year, Elding 12, Soares 15... there is great potential in this squad.

And for those doubting the strikers, didn't Hearn fail to score in hsi first 10 league games last year?

Absolutely. We won't get to see the best of these players, and I include G Pearson in that, until we start playing with some kind of shape and get the ball to them in a decent manner.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 25
TheCurlyMariner12
August 20, 2012, 4:51pm

Beer Drinker
To me Cook doesn't look like scoring, he's clearly got something about him as a player, but seems to be struggling setting into games, Elding will chip in here and there like last season, and Pearson doesn't look very threatening so far, and Soares doesn't get forward enough to score while he's stuck on left midfield.

UTM !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 25
ska face
August 20, 2012, 4:55pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,827
Gold Stars: 854
Of course Cook doesn't look like scoring when the only service he's seen so far has been 10 yards above his head and he's being forced to do all the donkey work, 30 yards out with his back to goal.

Given some decent service, he'll be a big threat.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 25
realityman
August 20, 2012, 4:58pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +9 / -69
Approval: +1
delusional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 25
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hearn injury news

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.