Logged Offline
Private Message
Super Clive
August 20, 2012, 4:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Doubt it will be today? Will he get the results back there and then? If anyone knows.

Although Scott said in the paper today:

He said: “I’ve no idea how long Liam will be out for, and until he has a scan today we won’t know.

“People keep saying ‘how long is he out for?’

“I don’t know. I haven’t got the ability to look inside his calf and say what the problem is.

“Until such time as we get the results back from the scan we have no idea but I’ve got to be honest, it’s not looking very hopeful.”
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 11
Gary Haddock
August 20, 2012, 4:14pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from Super Clive
Doubt it will be today? Will he get the results back there and then? If anyone knows.

Although Scott said in the paper today:

He said: “I’ve no idea how long Liam will be out for, and until he has a scan today we won’t know.

“People keep saying ‘how long is he out for?’

“I don’t know. I haven’t got the ability to look inside his calf and say what the problem is.

“Until such time as we get the results back from the scan we have no idea but I’ve got to be honest, it’s not looking very hopeful.”

wish he'd just stuck with the first and last sentance only, just now some one will moan about his attitude again now.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zya4af.jpg[/IMG]

GTFC's black and white army.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 11
carrot top
August 20, 2012, 5:26pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +22 / -1
Approval: +817
Gold Stars: 2
Scott seems to think that when somebody asks him a question there is some motive behind it. His sarcastic replies are very annoying. He needs to let go of his ego and be a bit more humble

[color=black]The Ecky 1977
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 11
VodkaDeano
August 20, 2012, 5:28pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Reading many of Scott's interviews, he seems to always be on the defensive when asked a question!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 11
HungryHaddock
August 20, 2012, 8:17pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Quoted from VodkaDeano
Reading many of Scott's interviews, he seems to always be on the defensive when asked a question!

i agree, always like he is ready to snap at any point

Pride of Lincolnshire

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 11
oldun
August 20, 2012, 9:42pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
He will be really edgy now he is a new dad, all those sleepless nights. Ouch
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 11
voice of reason
August 20, 2012, 9:46pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Gary Haddock

wish he'd just stuck with the first and last sentance only, just now some one will moan about his attitude again now.

So you think it sounds like he's being a member then??? And, yes, like you I wish he had just stuck with the first and last sentence instead of being such a... Just my opinion of course...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 11
Conference10
August 20, 2012, 10:44pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +11 / -15
He is always defensive true. Is is a symptom of his lack of confidence in his own ability and frankly he knows that he and Hurst are on a short life-span and are about to be found out.

Apart from that he is an unlikeable nasty fatherless child.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 11
chaos33
August 20, 2012, 11:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +18,016
Gold Stars: 362
Speaking as someone who's had an MRI scan recently I can tell you that you don't get the results (or at least, the analysis) there and then. The images are analysed by the radiographer and consultant and a report and prognosis is compiled. It's then given to the consultant in charge of assessing the injury. Hearn may have been given a disc with the scan images on them to take away, but they'd mean nothing to the untrained eye - they'd have to be analysed by a professional. I dare say things move more quickly for professional sports people, but the very earliest that there'll be any public information on the injury would be tomorrow, and possibly not for a couple of days. All in good time.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 11
voice of reason
August 21, 2012, 2:28pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from chaos33
Speaking as someone who's had an MRI scan recently I can tell you that you don't get the results (or at least, the analysis) there and then. The images are analysed by the radiographer and consultant and a report and prognosis is compiled. It's then given to the consultant in charge of assessing the injury. Hearn may have been given a disc with the scan images on them to take away, but they'd mean nothing to the untrained eye - they'd have to be analysed by a professional. I dare say things move more quickly for professional sports people, but the very earliest that there'll be any public information on the injury would be tomorrow, and possibly not for a couple of days. All in good time.

When done by the NHS they can be reported on within the hour or two after the scan... I dare say it would have been a private scan and that reporting times for private scans would be within a day, as standard...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
Les Brechin
August 21, 2012, 2:34pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,730
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from chaos33

I was left waiting 6 weeks for the results of an MRI scan a couple of years back, and then they told me the wrong bloody results!  

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Any news

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.