2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
The Yard Dog
August 20, 2012, 3:08pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +3,521
Gold Stars: 74
As GTFC supporters we all want the same, GTFC to get promoted.  I have been reading the comments on fishy after the recent games, most of the posts are Town fans bickering amongst themselves.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion on the current problems on and off the field at GTFC, without prejudice. We all need to stay united together and get behind the team.  
During the run up to the new season, most people on the fishy commented on the quality of all the new signings made by S&H and after some good results in the preseason friendlies, most of us were looking forward to the start of the season.  
However the results have not gone our way, and the style and commitment & performances by the players is well below the standard we were expecting by the current squad.  
Disappointment would be an under statement, for some reason things are not right.  Whether it be the tactics not been followed as instructed, the only people who will know are the managers and players. The only people who can put it right are the managers and the players, or the Chairman
Mr Fenty could sack the managers, he could resign, but were would that leave GTFC?
The one thing I do know that GTFC needs everyone to be united, including the supporters.
Logged Offline
Private Message
GYinScuntland
August 20, 2012, 3:30pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
Quoted from The Yard Dog
As GTFC supporters we all want the same, GTFC to get promoted.  I have been reading the comments on fishy after the recent games, most of the posts are Town fans bickering amongst themselves.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion on the current problems on and off the field at GTFC, without prejudice. We all need to stay united together and get behind the team.  
During the run up to the new season, most people on the fishy commented on the quality of all the new signings made by S&H and after some good results in the preseason friendlies, most of us were looking forward to the start of the season.  
However the results have not gone our way, and the style and commitment & performances by the players is well below the standard we were expecting by the current squad.  
Disappointment would be an under statement, for some reason things are not right.  Whether it be the tactics not been followed as instructed, the only people who will know are the managers and players. The only people who can put it right are the managers and the players, or the Chairman
Mr Fenty could sack the managers, he could resign, but were would that leave GTFC?
The one thing I do know that GTFC needs everyone to be united, including the supporters.

copulated if I'm going to watch the scunts, even if I do live here.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
August 20, 2012, 3:34pm
Guest User
Quoted from GYinScuntland

copulated if I'm going to watch the scunts, even if I do live here.

I think it could be fun for a Mariner to watch them this season. With Tom Newey at centre back I predict relegation. But that would put them one league above us which is completely unacceptable.
Reply: 2 - 15
realityman
August 20, 2012, 5:11pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +9 / -69
Approval: +1
yard dog! are you fenty in disguise?  more rubish being spouted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  this is the same rubbish being spouted year after year after year!   arn't you getting fed up by now trying to kid yourself that all will be ok if we get behind them. what utter tosh! the only thing that will save this club is the end of the fenty era. an era of complete and utter disasater that you have all bought into. shame on you, you are just as responsible for the demise as you have been condoning it. i was talking at the weekend to other clubs supporters and not one of them could understand why fenty is still here. they said if it had been their club he would have been long gone but hey they have not got fans like gtfc who will put up with anythng!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
VodkaDeano
August 20, 2012, 5:16pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
There has been 3 games gone so far, and yet people still persist on calling for the manager's heads. The Players don't want to hear the chorus of boos at the end of a game, they want support and encouragement. Many Leagues in England show you don't need to win the first 3 to have a chance of promotion...

And as I say to the missus, it's not how you start, but how you finish....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 15
lorenxox
August 20, 2012, 5:21pm

Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Quoted from VodkaDeano
There has been 3 games gone so far, and yet people still persist on calling for the manager's heads. The Players don't want to hear the chorus of boos at the end of a game, they want support and encouragement. Many Leagues in England show you don't need to win the first 3 to have a chance of promotion...

agreed!
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
GYinScuntland
August 20, 2012, 5:23pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,253
Gold Stars: 98
Quoted from VodkaDeano

Yes but in this crappy league it's better to come first.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 15
Gary Haddock
August 20, 2012, 5:40pm

Neither above nor beneath
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +44 / -5
Approval: +6
Quoted from realityman
yard dog! are you fenty in disguise?  more rubish being spouted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  this is the same rubbish being spouted year after year after year!   arn't you getting fed up by now trying to kid yourself that all will be ok if we get behind them. what utter tosh! the only thing that will save this club is the end of the fenty era. an era of complete and utter disasater that you have all bought into. shame on you, you are just as responsible for the demise as you have been condoning it. i was talking at the weekend to other clubs supporters and not one of them could understand why fenty is still here. they said if it had been their club he would have been long gone but hey they have not got fans like gtfc who will put up with anythng!

Then stop going you idiot! stop trying to drag everyone else down with you, if you are fed that badly, then don't put yourself through it. Some us do feel let down but we will still support the, we have had our rants and blame games, now is time to move on and start hopping again.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/zya4af.jpg[/IMG]

GTFC's black and white army.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GTFCs-black-and-white-army/494332320600710?ref=hl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
arryarryarry
August 20, 2012, 5:43pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,052
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from VodkaDeano

Doh, the fans want entertaining or at the very least something to cheer about but we got fuckall from the players so if they don't like it let them take a leaf out of Shouty's book and fuckoff.

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
tashee69
August 20, 2012, 6:33pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from realityman

Yes Yard dog how daft of you saying we should start supporting the team when we can get on their backs and boo them. We don't want promotion we want to struggle (because that is the only time Realityman bothers to post)

Seriously Realityman, do you want promotion or failure, Answer that question because you only seem to want failure.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › STOP ALL THIS BICKERING

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.