2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
voice of reason
August 18, 2012, 12:05pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from ska face

Precisely, some hideously insensitive morbid twits on here.

I don't think anyone meant to be morbid, or indeed insensitive but it really is an inappropriate thread and it should be removed...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
siy2k5
August 18, 2012, 1:38pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from mariner2000
hopefully we are reading too much in to this as I would be surprised if a footballer has paternity leave due to club commitments so isn't it more likely he'll just have a few days off compassionate to attend birth, get his wife and child home and then return?

Let's hope so eh

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
Jarmo.Is.God
August 18, 2012, 1:51pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
lets win today for miller and family !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
wigworld
August 18, 2012, 2:43pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Sorry if my post was thoughtless. No upset was intended. Fine with me if mods want to delete thread.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 14
davmariner
August 18, 2012, 3:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,957
Gold Stars: 79
Hope things are ok with Miller and his family. A few complications during pregnancy isn't uncommon so let's hope that they are sorted swiftly.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Miller

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.