2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Grimsby2012
August 3, 2012, 10:44pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,464
Gold Stars: 22
As i live just outside there stadium i decided to go to most of there home friendlies, after seeing them win 7 in a row and producing some fine football i was even more shocked how they played against Bristol City tonight (won 2-0) they defended so well against a tough physical side and produced some dam right excellent passing. I am positive a bet on them in the top 5 is a good one

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
ROKERITE
August 4, 2012, 10:03am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +425
Gold Stars: 5
You can never be certain but I don't expect The Bulls to challenge. Martin Foyle has failed to impress in his previous managerial posts and I don't think he's in the same class as Buckle, Cox and, ofcourse, H&S.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 17
Stew0_0
August 4, 2012, 8:42pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +1,197
Gold Stars: 35
Not expecting them to be challenging come end of season. Serious budget restraints means they are working with a squad of 18/19 players. 2 to 3 injuries and they will be weakened significantly. They are also playing down there chances whilst expecting a season of consolidation. Expecting a stronger challenge from macclesfield. Although too soon from them also. Top 5 will be from luton, mansfield (my bet to win league), grimsby, wrexham, forest green, kiddminster or cambridge.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 17
nelly_gtfc
August 4, 2012, 9:42pm
Guest User
Quoted from Stew0_0
Not expecting them to be challenging come end of season. Serious budget restraints means they are working with a squad of 18/19 players. 2 to 3 injuries and they will be weakened significantly.
Have you counted how many players are in the Grimsby Town squad
Reply: 3 - 17
STB
August 4, 2012, 10:23pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Stuck £20 on em at 25/1 with bet365

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 17
WOZOFGRIMSBY
August 5, 2012, 9:02am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,084
Gold Stars: 195
couple of my mates support them, and they have saidexactly the same. theyre quietly confident of them going straight back up.

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 17
Paris Mariner
August 5, 2012, 12:01pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Approval: +809
Quoted from Stew0_0
Not expecting them to be challenging come end of season. Serious budget restraints means they are working with a squad of 18/19 players. 2 to 3 injuries and they will be weakened significantly. They are also playing down there chances whilst expecting a season of consolidation. Expecting a stronger challenge from macclesfield. Although too soon from them also. Top 5 will be from luton, mansfield (my bet to win league), grimsby, wrexham, forest green, kiddminster or cambridge.

I think Wrexham will struggle to challenge - they've got a reduced budget due to the fact they are owned by a supporters trust and have lost several key players, notably Paul Pogba.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 17
Paris Mariner
August 5, 2012, 12:02pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Approval: +809
I also think Hereford and Macc will struggle. From what I've heard they are skinteroonies.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 7 - 17
hook line and sinker
August 5, 2012, 1:20pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +37
i personally cant see hereford challenging, the players on board aren't particularly  household or familliar names, mid table me thinks, the front runners will be mansfield,luton,town,kiddy,cambridge with fgr,wrexham,newport,southport and macc being therabouts aswell
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 17
bax
August 5, 2012, 3:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +25 / -3
Approval: +2,645
Gold Stars: 30
I wrote this earlier, would be interested to see who people think will go down.

http://toogoodtogodown.wordpre.....will-win-the-league/

Lincoln are 14/1 to be relegated if anyone fancies free money!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 17
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hereford United Dark horses

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.