Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Favourite Signing ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 100 Guests

Favourite Signing ?

This thread currently has 1,315 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
AdamHaddock
August 3, 2012, 4:53pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +37 / -5
Approval: +2,842
Gold Stars: 26
Haven't seen any of them yet, will get my first glimpse tonight. Nivcen is my favourite though. He's the key to picking up points that have slipped away in the last few years.

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
samg
August 3, 2012, 5:01pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +17 / -2
Approval: +373
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from Super Clive
Cook for me. Then Joebeck.

To be fair they are all good signings and an improvement on what we had on pre season showing. All come with good hype from previous fans apart from Fleming but he looks decent to push macca and is more than capable for back up.

From what i've seen in pre-season so far i would agree with you on this Super Clive - but if i had to make a choice possibly Cook edging out Thomas and Colbeck (just)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
MarinerLM
August 3, 2012, 5:58pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Cook in my opinion, great in the air and on the ground. Top signing.

Once a Mariner, Always a Mariner
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
jamesgtfc
August 3, 2012, 7:09pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -6
Approval: +13,105
Gold Stars: 190
I can see Niven becoming a boo boy (like other ball winners such as James Hunt and Stacy Coldicott). This role is often overlooked by fans (Town ones in particular).

Only been to Gainsborough but on reports I would say Cook.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
cod.gtfc
August 3, 2012, 7:11pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from jamesgtfc
I can see Niven becoming a boo boy (like other ball winners such as James Hunt and Stacy Coldicott). This role is often overlooked by fans (Town ones in particular).

Only been to Gainsborough but on reports I would say Cook.

Agreed but imo he will be the missing piece in midfield that will see us up near the top far more than someone scoring goals. Unfortunately people won't notice.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Favourite Signing ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.