Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tommy Forecast, season loan!
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 98 Guests

Tommy Forecast, season loan!

This thread currently has 1,950 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
kingster72
July 23, 2012, 2:34pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: -7
Poor old Gillingham have signed him, still could be worse, could have been Nick Colgan!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18921908
Logged Offline
Private Message
TAGG
July 23, 2012, 3:17pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,941
Gold Stars: 126
Colgen may have been bad but Tommy is the worst professional goalkeeper I have ever seen by a very long way. God help Gillingham if they have to play him  

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 12
Les Brechin
July 23, 2012, 3:26pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,730
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from TAGG
Colgen may have been bad but Tommy is the worst professional goalkeeper I have ever seen by a very long way. God help Gillingham if they have to play him  

I can't believe he's still in the professional game. How long a contract is he on at Southampton?

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 12
TAGG
July 23, 2012, 3:41pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,941
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Les Brechin

I can't believe he's still in the professional game. How long a contract is he on at Southampton?

Spot on. Third Div Sunday league about his standard me thinks.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 12
July 23, 2012, 3:42pm
Guest User
Quoted from TAGG

Spot on. Third Div Sunday league about his standard me thinks.

I'm after a keeper for my team in Grimsby division 5 but I draw the line at 6'3 keepers who get chipped from 4 yards.
Reply: 4 - 12
AdamHaddock
July 23, 2012, 5:49pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +37 / -5
Approval: +2,842
Gold Stars: 26
The title of this thraed scared the dung out of me  

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 12
pontoonlew
July 23, 2012, 6:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,106
Gold Stars: 181
Quoted from Les Brechin

They got him on a 5 year deal as part of the Bale deal! Instead of a sell on fee, it finishes in a years time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 12
Marinerz93
July 23, 2012, 6:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from 75

I'm after a keeper for my team in Grimsby division 5 but I draw the line at 6'3 keepers who get chipped from 4 yards.

I still to this day don't know why he semi squatted before raising his arm and leaning backwards.  If he just stood up straight and put his hands head height the ball would have gone straight into his gloves.  Mind you he played in one of the worst backlines a GTFC side has ever seen.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 12
mariner chopper
July 23, 2012, 7:11pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +200
Gold Stars: 5
About 10 days ago Southampton were in a 3 team friendly tournament with Anderlecht (i think) and Arsenal at the Emirates with all the games one after the other.

When the reporter said 'Tommy Forecast makes his first start ever for Southampton agaisnt ARSENAL'

Friendly or not i found this rather amusing to think where he was 3 years or so ago! Unbelievable!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 12
aaron rattray
July 23, 2012, 7:21pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from mariner chopper
About 10 days ago Southampton were in a 3 team friendly tournament with Anderlecht (i think) and Arsenal at the Emirates with all the games one after the other.

When the reporter said 'Tommy Forecast makes his first start ever for Southampton agaisnt ARSENAL'

Friendly or not i found this rather amusing to think where he was 3 years or so ago! Unbelievable!

How many did arsenal score? 25?

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 12
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tommy Forecast, season loan!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.