1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
WOZOFGRIMSBY
July 17, 2012, 11:10am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,084
Gold Stars: 195
just bought a new one of the above (sodomist me theyre good) but, want advice on what the best apps etc are.

just after downloading some music for free hopefully, and just being able to use it.

thanks in advance

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Southwark Mariner
July 17, 2012, 12:15pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,572
Gold Stars: 84
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
July 17, 2012, 10:33pm
Guest User
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
just bought a new one of the above (sodomist me theyre good) but, want advice on what the best apps etc are.

just after downloading some music for free hopefully, and just being able to use it.

thanks in advance

Got to be careful how I put this but if I was so inclined I would download music files via PC and upload via ITunes. I haven't bothered jailbreaking my 4S but if you go down that road, it is simple to download pretty much any App for free. IPhone is awesome, absolutely awesome. The greatest invention in my lifetime and almost on a par with the brilliance of Paul Futcher.
Reply: 2 - 4
aaron rattray
July 18, 2012, 6:22am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from 75

Got to be careful how I put this but if I was so inclined I would download music files via PC and upload via ITunes. I haven't bothered jailbreaking my 4S but if you go down that road, it is simple to download pretty much any App for free. IPhone is awesome, absolutely awesome. The greatest invention in my lifetime and almost on a par with the brilliance of Paul Futcher.

Better than ben futcher cos he was god dam awful

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
WOZOFGRIMSBY
July 19, 2012, 11:06am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,084
Gold Stars: 195
cheers guys.

still getting used to it tbh so will seek "proffessional" advice on how to get stuff for free how to use it in the near future

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › iphone help

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.