2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
May 2, 2012, 10:44am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Some ugly, boring, millionaire Scotsman decides he can't take the cut and thrust of the snooker world.

My heart bleeds for him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Les Brechin
May 2, 2012, 12:02pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,716
Gold Stars: 174
Talking about snooker I was just looking at the latest World Rankings the other day. It's good to see a new Grimsby Snooker Professional break into the Top 100 with Stuart Carrington rated 93 now but just click on "Rankings after China Open" on this link and look who is currently listed as World No. 121???

http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/WorldRankingsArticle/0,,13165~2216576,00.html

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
Rodley Mariner
May 2, 2012, 1:52pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,246
Gold Stars: 178
I'd like some information about his football allegiances before I decide whether to want him to win. I've been burnt before
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
jock dock tower
May 2, 2012, 4:44pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Quoted from ginnywings
Some ugly, boring, millionaire Thatcher loving Scotsman decides he can't take the cut and thrust of the snooker world.

My heart bleeds for him.

Always remember him saying he'd leave the UK if Labour got to power in 1997. Unfortunately, he's also an "economical with the truth" Scotsman.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
grimsby pete
May 2, 2012, 4:53pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,802
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Les Brechin
Talking about snooker I was just looking at the latest World Rankings the other day. It's good to see a new Grimsby Snooker Professional break into the Top 100 with Stuart Carrington rated 93 now but just click on "Rankings after China Open" on this link and look who is currently listed as World No. 121???

http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/WorldRankingsArticle/0,,13165~2216576,00.html

How did he get to 121 Les ?  he has no points,

In the good old days we had 3 grimsby players in the world top 32,  Hallett, Reynolds and Edmonds,

BACK to Hendry,

I blame my wife for Stephen retiring, she does not watch much  snooker, last night she said ,  " is that Stephen Hendry ?  he looks old "  

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
Dan_Barker
May 3, 2012, 8:14am

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +5
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
I'd like some information about his football allegiances before I decide whether to want him to win. I've been burnt before

he's a hearts fan, i'm sad he's retiring, he was the top player when i was growing up and one of the reasons i got into cue sports

take me home
Grimsby road
to the place
I belong
to Blundell Park
to see the Mariners
take me home
Grimsby Road

twitter.com/BarkerDan7
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Stephen hendry

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.