Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Monday - who's gonna be off ?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 261 Guests

Monday - who's gonna be off ?

This thread currently has 11,492 views. Print
12 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
80sglory
April 29, 2012, 9:09pm
Guest User
Not who I want to stay or go, just my predictions of who I think will or might be (and hope I'm wrong)

GO:
Silk
I'Anson
Hughes Mason

Possibly gone later:
Disley (might be the suprise)
Makofo (but wouldn't rule a comeback completely out either)

STAY:
Church
Winn
and all the rest....

Your predictions ?
voice of reason
April 29, 2012, 9:19pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from 1600
Not who I want to stay or go, just my predictions of who I think will or might be (and hope I'm wrong)

GO:
Silk
I'Anson
Hughes Mason

Possibly gone later:
Disley (might be the suprise)
Makofo (but wouldn't rule a comeback completely out either)

STAY:
Church
Winn
and all the rest....

Your predictions ?

I'anson and KHM gone, Townsend back to Hull and all the rest to stay... Would be shocked if they don't renew Church's contract, they clearly see a lot more in him than most others do; let's hope he improves next season...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 113
biggles9999
April 29, 2012, 9:21pm
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
Is everybody assuming I'anson is gone based on his tweet?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 113
80sglory
April 29, 2012, 9:27pm
Guest User
Not just that biggles - said I wasn't gonna jump to conclusions over I'Anson's tweet myself, it's just my gut feeling.
Plus I'm wondering if wages and league interest might play a part.
But I could well be wrong, hopefully will be and really hope he stays.
Reply: 3 - 113
LeeGTFC
April 29, 2012, 9:29pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +1
Going: Makofo.

To Stay/Offered Contract: Everyone else...

Side Note: KHM just congratulated Chris Burgess on Twitter, as Chris had tweeted: "Been offered a contract at Grimsby Town FC, can't explain how happy I am. #UTM #overthemoon"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 113
April 29, 2012, 9:33pm
Guest User
Quoted from LeeGTFC
Going: Makofo.

To Stay/Offered Contract: Everyone else...

Side Note: KHM just congratulated Chris Burgess on Twitter, as Chris had tweeted: "Been offered a contract at Grimsby Town FC, can't explain how happy I am. #UTM #overthemoon"

Im a friend of Chris at school. Proper decent lad and a very good wing back. He is buzzing about being offered a contract and I really want him to get a pro contract in a couple of years time.
Reply: 5 - 113
voice of reason
April 29, 2012, 10:35pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from biggles9999
Is everybody assuming I'anson is gone based on his tweet?

Nope, based on something I heard a while ago, about him not being happy here, with the way RS treats the younger players...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 113
prestonmariner
April 30, 2012, 12:09am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +250
Gold Stars: 3
I hope to god they dont let I'Anson go if at all possibl, so much potential, i think it would be a step in the wrong directon in my eyes. He, Thanoj & Wood are three of the best younger players we've had in a while, and they could really be the life blood  in next seasons squad in my eyes

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 113
Biccys
April 30, 2012, 12:16am
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from prestonmariner
I hope to god they dont let I'Anson go if at all possibl, so much potential, i think it would be a step in the wrong directon in my eyes. He, Thanoj & Wood are three of the best younger players we've had in a while, and they could really be the life blood  in next seasons squad in my eyes

Hear hear, and for years to come too. Especially Thanoj. I'Anson will struggle to oust Miller or Pearson but if either get an injury, he's more than capable and he'll only get better. If he stays.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 8 - 113
prestonmariner
April 30, 2012, 12:19am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +250
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Biccys

Hear hear, and for years to come too. Especially Thanoj. I'Anson will struggle to oust Miller or Pearson but if either get an injury, he's more than capable and he'll only get better. If he stays.

Ye, i can quite easily see all three being long term players for the club and going through the divisions with us (hopefully), just hope the managers see sense to at least offer him the same terms he's on currently, at least! UTM

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 113
12 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Monday - who's gonna be off ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.