Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Next Seasons Prices ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 42 Guests

Next Seasons Prices ?

This thread currently has 1,590 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
ticker_1610
April 10, 2012, 10:35pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
Hope season ticket prices are frozen at this seasons level, can't see there being a drop in price. Also hope they get some better deals thrown in rather than 2-1 on wet second Tuesday in September only to the pictures! Got my budget ready allocated. UTM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Alfie
April 10, 2012, 10:39pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
Most clubs have had theirs on sale for a month. We'll be lucky to know the prices before July.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 16
aaron rattray
April 11, 2012, 6:43am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
How come town are always the last to announce prices, I bet there will be a rise aswell

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 16
ticker_1610
April 11, 2012, 8:21am
Whiskey Drinker
To be honest we are never proactive on ST prices, no early incentives to purchase just the same buy one before deadline for price, then they extend the purchase deadline. Mine will be bought 6th July as per normal!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 16
kevikov
April 11, 2012, 8:22am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +854
Gold Stars: 13
I think a rise will further reduce attendances, plus until the usual in/outs are underway a lot of fans wait to "judge" if
its worth the lump sum. More and more are picking and choosing games during the season.

I was there, the day Bradley Wood scored a 35 yarder!

From the black and white striped shirts
To the fish in the sea
You'll hear us singing
Coz we are Grimsby.

You won't hear us crying
But you'll hear us shout
Coz we are the Grimsby
And this is our chant.......... Grimsby! Grimsby! Grimsby!

A.S.A.F.A.T.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 16
ticker_1610
April 11, 2012, 9:13am
Whiskey Drinker
I'll get mine whatever next season, as I've seen enough at times to slowly start eroding that negative pit of stomach feeling built up over the previous 10 seasons. Games we would have lost before have been drawn, unlucky in some lucky in a couple and excellent in a few. The only thing that has ruined the season for me is the sheer number of bad bad officiating performances, it's past a joke now and reflects badly on officials that have had good/decent games, usually the younger and fitter ones! Its not been the difficult decisions that refs get wrong, as that happens but the basic application of the laws and the apparent attitude of it's only conference football so the standards not as high ergo a bit of pulling and consistent fouling is expected at this level so I'll let it go, then proceed to let it go one way only!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 16
marinerjase
April 11, 2012, 11:14am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,713
Gold Stars: 157
To many Sven Goran Erikssons in the crowd spoil it for me. I'm used to watching the product worsening on the pitch, and flattering to deceive every now and again, and used to the fact we are down in this league long term now, others have caught and passed us, and will again. But what takes the mick is people sat in the stands who talk all the way through a game, so everyone else can hear them, often spouting absolute crap, particularly with regards to the rules of the game, and officials, and methods of play. It's like a competition now...who can talk loudest and spout the most balderdash and go redder in the face so other people associated with them will laugh, at their expense, whilst they think they are being funny.  

It's not just our club..all clubs have them...who saw that guy at Reading on Good Friday go ballistic to all around him because there was only 4 minutes injury time? Made Fergie's watch looking antics seem dull.

Maybe one day people will realise what level we are at, that you don't get 60 yard passes straight on someones foot and killed the ball with an exquisite touch before taking it around 8 players, going back for more and knocking a 35 yard screamer into the top corner. And show me a player who's never made a mistake, and i'll show you a liar..officials make them, it happens..deal with it. Unless you're another of 'stop the game and show 20 replays' and then restart it brigade.

We're excrement...and we know we are. There...that's all you need to know before once again commiting yourself to another season of Conference football like the rest of us.

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 16
BIGChris
April 11, 2012, 11:43am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.96
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from marinerjase
To many Sven Goran Erikssons in the crowd spoil it for me. I'm used to watching the product worsening on the pitch, and flattering to deceive every now and again, and used to the fact we are down in this league long term now, others have caught and passed us, and will again. But what takes the mick is people sat in the stands who talk all the way through a game, so everyone else can hear them, often spouting absolute crap, particularly with regards to the rules of the game, and officials, and methods of play. It's like a competition now...who can talk loudest and spout the most balderdash and go redder in the face so other people associated with them will laugh, at their expense, whilst they think they are being funny.  

It's not just our club..all clubs have them...who saw that guy at Reading on Good Friday go ballistic to all around him because there was only 4 minutes injury time? Made Fergie's watch looking antics seem dull.

Maybe one day people will realise what level we are at, that you don't get 60 yard passes straight on someones foot and killed the ball with an exquisite touch before taking it around 8 players, going back for more and knocking a 35 yard screamer into the top corner. And show me a player who's never made a mistake, and i'll show you a liar..officials make them, it happens..deal with it. Unless you're another of 'stop the game and show 20 replays' and then restart it brigade.

We're excrement...and we know we are. There...that's all you need to know before once again commiting yourself to another season of Conference football like the rest of us.

Top post Jase
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 16
BlackandWhiteBarmy
April 11, 2012, 12:17pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Quoted from BIGChris

Top post Jase

I thought it was rubbish. Which stand does this idiot sit in? There are plenty of well informed people near where I sit.

Also I notice that this marinerjase person made no mention of cheese or large breasts.

The only thing a good Stilton should have in it is mould, not f**king Apricots
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 16
mariner91
April 11, 2012, 12:25pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,845
Gold Stars: 264
Quoted from marinerjase

Can't disagree with any of that!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 16
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Next Seasons Prices ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.