2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
tintowner
April 8, 2012, 8:01pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
It must have happened...when, who and will the curse ever be lifted?

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
upthestripes
April 8, 2012, 8:14pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from tintowner
It must have happened...when, who and will the curse ever be lifted?

I heard Fenty installed albatross traps on his factory roof, was albacide up there by all accounts!

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 11
April 8, 2012, 8:30pm
Guest User
When Mr Fenty was extending his factory, he built it on an old Indian Burial ground. He had them dug them up, drunk all over them and had them reburied upside down and in the wrong direction.

Nothing he did there was likely to have put a curse on us, was there?
Reply: 2 - 11
grimps
April 8, 2012, 9:11pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,177
Gold Stars: 46
Theres no curse ,were just shite again
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 11
Marinerz93
April 8, 2012, 9:38pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
I think the managers know we aren't strong enough and are either using players to get games under their belt or assessing who they are going to move on at the end of the season.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 11
shotandcursed
April 8, 2012, 10:26pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Quoted from Marinerz93
I think the managers know we aren't strong enough and are either using players to get games under their belt or assessing who they are going to move on at the end of the season.

If they are, i think they're foolish. . . I dont think they are, I just think the players/managers aren't good enough (yet?)
If we had beaten tamworth and/or darlo we'd be in the mix stil.  If they are experimenting when we could still get promoted then they'd be idiots!

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 11
Marinerz93
April 9, 2012, 12:15am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from shotandcursed

If they are, i think they're foolish. . . I dont think they are, I just think the players/managers aren't good enough (yet?)
If we had beaten tamworth and/or darlo we'd be in the mix stil.  If they are experimenting when we could still get promoted then they'd be idiots!

Fair comments, I just think that because we seem to be finishing similar to last season.  Certain players just going through the motions when they should be up and at them chasing every ball and closing them down as soon as we lose possession, several players were guilty of this against Darlo.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 11
coddy60
April 9, 2012, 12:20am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / -16
Approval: +656
Gold Stars: 13
Dont know about killing, but Oosthuizen nailed one earlier....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 11
woodi147
April 9, 2012, 10:42am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +10 / -4
Approval: +29
When the osmond end clock stopped working.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 11
lew chaterleys lover
April 9, 2012, 12:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,804
Gold Stars: 239
Quoted from woodi147
When the osmond end clock stopped working.

Its such a small thing I know but the inability to repair/replace a bloody clock just about sums up the whole shabby mess that has Fenty has presided over.

Everything is just so second rate to go hand in hand with our position in the football pyramid.

And before any keyboard warriors reply,yes I do blame Fenty for the clock not working the same as I blame him for everything else.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 11
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › When Did Somebody Kill An Albatross

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.