April 6, 2012, 6:12pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.86
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from Abdul19

They'll be on his back if they're not 12-0 by half time tomorrow  

That Outlaws site is possibly the moaniest thing I've ever read!

As a fishy regular, that's flipping saying something!

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 16
Abdul19
April 6, 2012, 6:16pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,628
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from siy2k5

As a fishy regular, that's flipping saying something!

Quite  

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 16
ROKERITE
April 7, 2012, 9:48am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +425
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from AdamHaddock
Well that's kind of sapped some of my optimism for next season. I rate him, despite the poor job he did at Brizzle, I think he'll have Luton at the top next season.

I think he could well have them promoted within weeks, never mind next season; though I thought Martin Allen might have had an even stronger instant impact.  If they are in League Two come August it could restore some of your optimism.
Buckle seemed to make every possible mistake he could in his few months at Bristol Rovers, so maybe he's got them out of his system.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 16
ROKERITE
April 7, 2012, 9:51am
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Abdul19

They'll be on his back if they're not 12-0 by half time tomorrow  

That Outlaws site is possibly the moaniest thing I've ever read!

I have to agree with you there. They seem to have a lot more than their fair share of the clever-sides that inhabit every messageboard; though I have to say that my own dear club's fans push them close on RTG!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 16
Mighty_Mariner
April 7, 2012, 1:19pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,246
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from ROKERITE

I think he could well have them promoted within weeks, never mind next season; though I thought Martin Allen might have had an even stronger instant impact.  If they are in League Two come August it could restore some of your optimism.
Buckle seemed to make every possible mistake he could in his few months at Bristol Rovers, so maybe he's got them out of his system.

Only problem is that would still leave Wrexham, York etc in the BSP!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 16
Brabout now
April 7, 2012, 6:04pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
He will need all his skills to sort out these wretched individuals at our club. A wholesale cleansing of the club is needed in the summer. At least 12 plays need to go.  They are a shocking embarrassment and the worst Luton team I have ever seen.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 16
ROKERITE
April 7, 2012, 6:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Brabout now
He will need all his skills to sort out these wretched individuals at our club. A wholesale cleansing of the club is needed in the summer. At least 12 plays need to go.  They are a shocking embarrassment and the worst Luton team I have ever seen.

Well today was a terrible result and, by all accounts, a disgusting display. Buckle starts tomorrow and the nine match season begins on monday; the ten game season misfired this afternoon  I'm afraid.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Buckle to Luton

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.