Googlebot and 107 Guests

tondeur v scott

This thread currently has 3,422 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Pass and Move
April 2, 2012, 5:38pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
It's true (about Scott launching into a tirade against Tondeur).

It would appear Scott has little or no self control at all.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 35
kevikov
April 2, 2012, 5:43pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +855
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from TheCurlyMariner12
i disagree, scotts frustrated and i dont blame him or hurst, the players performances lately are very poor, players that have been a main part in our team dont look intrested anymore. micheal coulson is a great player on his day and has got us many points on his own, but i watch him recently and he looks a totally different player, he doesnt look intrested, hes jogging back to cover, we need players that are proud to play for this club and are proud to put the shirt on everygame. players that doesnt matter how tired or burnt out they are will give everything, and i havent seen that from the gtfc team recently, now the leaguee getting tough they seem to just be rolling over and giving up, i understand about fatigue and being tired but they should be out thre doing everything they can to get this club back where it belongs. The player that frustrates me the most is rob duffy, on his day he can controll a game up front, but he never looks intrested, S&H throw him on last 20 mins and he looks like hes off for a kick about on the park, he strolls about and cant keep his mouth shut, i think hes a good player but we just dont see enough of it. I think if anyones going to get us out this league it will be S&H and it must be so frustrating for them knowing what players like duffy can do and then they go and give halfhearted performances. i back scott and hurst  all the way, a couple of players will go end of season and a couple brought in to freshen it up abit, and thats whats needed, to keep the majority of the team but just bring in a couple of player to spark the team back to winning ways. UTM!

Welcome, which member of the fenty family are you?  

I was there, the day Bradley Wood scored a 35 yarder!

From the black and white striped shirts
To the fish in the sea
You'll hear us singing
Coz we are Grimsby.

You won't hear us crying
But you'll hear us shout
Coz we are the Grimsby
And this is our chant.......... Grimsby! Grimsby! Grimsby!

A.S.A.F.A.T.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 35
wigworld
April 2, 2012, 6:04pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Where did people hear this tirade? Is it people who were beside the commentary box in the main stand?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 32 - 35
Total Football
April 2, 2012, 6:26pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +9 / -1
not read every post, i also didnt go to the game sat. but did listen to the game and interviews after. tondeur was saying all game grimsby was lacking something an that kiddy had all the play etc..

yet after the game tondeur first question to scott was did the best team win?

scott replyed something like you tell me who your thought was the best team?

tondeur replyed thought grimsby was hahaha what a poo house..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 35
lemezma
April 2, 2012, 7:27pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
As I said, no joke.  It was after the interview as Scott stormed off from the press room to the Main Stand.  A few people standing about must have seen it.  Foul mouthed tirade about 'stupid fackin questions' and Tondeur not beiong able to ask 'any fackin more'
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 35
80sglory
April 2, 2012, 9:23pm
Guest User
players that doesnt matter how tired or burnt out they are will give everything

Is it possible to always give everything if you're tired or burnt out ?

now the leaguee getting tough they seem to just be rolling over and giving up

Well I haven't seen them give up.
But if you expect a spring in the step and 100% confidence regardless of every string of disappointing results then let's forget about momentum too and see if there are any robots available to sign on the transfer list.

Reply: 35 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › tondeur v scott

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.