Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › When we sacked Neil Woods . . .
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 58 Guests

When we sacked Neil Woods . . .

This thread currently has 2,311 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
voice of reason
April 1, 2012, 6:24pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Rick12
dont think he was entirely useless just to nice a person to cut it in managerial circles.I hope his job at Walsall goes well with the youth team as for me I genuinely liked the fella and hope he makes a success of himself in the pro game(even if it is at youth level which he has to some degree already when he was at Grimsby)

Think he's helping out with the first team there at the minute, so he's obviously impressed...  

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 17
80sglory
April 1, 2012, 6:57pm
Guest User
Yeah "utterly useless" is clearly an exagerration - it's just a sweeping statement (used relatively) that fans tend to use.

Put it this way - given the choice of swopping back from S&H to Woods again, I just wouldn't !

Such a shame he never came up to scratch because he was a bloody good bloke.
But who's to say he might not learn, improve and prove himself later down the line ?  
I hope so and wish him the very best of luck.

You never know, he might be a future GTFC manager.
If Brian Laws can fail miserably but then go on to better things, it shows anythings possible !
Reply: 11 - 17
Abdul19
April 1, 2012, 8:08pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,639
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from 1600
If Brian Laws can fail miserably....

He didn't get us relegated from the league!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 17
marinette
April 1, 2012, 8:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +38 / -4
Approval: +320
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
We'll have definitely improcedente as a team/squad and I trust impurezas managers wholly

UTM!

Yeah!  I like a bit of Italian.  I also like Abdul's Michael Leary avatar.

Private Message
Reply: 13 - 17
Rick12
April 1, 2012, 8:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from voice of reason

Think he's helping out with the first team there at the minute, so he's obviously impressed...  
cheers for the update

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 17
Mighty_Mariner
April 1, 2012, 10:22pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,254
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from marinette

Yeah!  I like a bit of Italian.  I also like Abdul's Michael Leary avatar.

Lol not sure why my playbook has foreign auto correct!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 17
roundballovalhole
April 2, 2012, 12:21pm
Guest User
I think we will get a maximum of 5 points from the remaining games and we will finish 9th or below.

Basically, no improvement on last season which has to be considered disappointing!!!
Reply: 16 - 17
AdamHaddock
April 2, 2012, 7:39pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +37 / -5
Approval: +2,842
Gold Stars: 26
This season hasn't been as good as I was expecting, but still we seem a bit more ruthless against the minnows. Unfortunately we're worse against the better teams. Hopefully we can bring in the extra one or two bits of the jigsaw that will make us compete at the top next season.

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 17
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › When we sacked Neil Woods . . .

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.