Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Aldershot release Manny Panther.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 52 Guests

Aldershot release Manny Panther.

This thread currently has 3,955 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
pontoonlew
March 28, 2012, 10:31pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 182
Quoted from 75
I wonder if Town fans have eyes in their heads sometimes. It's a serious case of overs simplifying things to say Panther was responsible for our decent run. Panther is not a good player, he might be a nice bloke but he isn't up to playing for Grimsby Town. The mind boggles.

Panthers work rate and defensive work was absolutely superb. We never looked like conceding with him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 34
upthestripes
March 28, 2012, 10:37pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from 75
Andrew Wright is like a Rolls Royce next to Panther.

Or a Jaguar?

Would love to see Manny back.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 34
marinerian
March 28, 2012, 10:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
We need 2 pacey wingers who can pass and cross. Someone who can take good  too would be a big help!corners and in direct free kicks

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 34
80sglory
March 29, 2012, 1:02am
Guest User
Quoted from 75
I wonder if Town fans have eyes in their heads sometimes. It's a serious case of overs simplifying things to say Panther was responsible for our decent run.

And there was me thinking fans have been missing that other key player - Artus, Hearn, Elding, Thanoj or Jamie Green !  

But actually you're all wrong.
It's the introduction of a key player - Scott Garner, Ian Miller, Charlie I@Anson, Conor Townsend, Shaun Pearson or Kiernen Hughes Mason !  
Reply: 23 - 34
somersetmariner
March 29, 2012, 1:35am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +253
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from ginnywings
Our good run came about because we got rid of Ridley and Kempson,while at the same time playing mostly teams around the bottom of the league.Antwi was a bigger factor for me.

Panther helped but he's nowt special IMO and like a couple of others have said,we can and should be acquiring better.

I think there are a few positions were we need to improve markedly to get out this league,Centre mid being the most glaring.We have to get off to a flyer next season and start to dominate games

End of topic

you can take the boy out of grimsby......but you can't take grimsby out of his soul, his blood, his semen!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 34
Prawn Thrower
March 29, 2012, 3:50am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Are you mad?? He is average. No wonder he's been released - DO NOT sign Panther.
I'm certain SH know he is rubbish and won't sign him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 34
forza ivano
March 29, 2012, 9:32am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,301
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from BIGChris
I'll go against the grain and say I'd rather have Andrew Wright. Panther was ridiculed on here until his last few weeks. He was excellent positionally but as a footballer he was very limited in my opinion

whs.think wright is a better standard of footballer than panther.he's settled locally and has looked good with disley.he's the 'wright' choice for me
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 34
Garth
March 29, 2012, 9:36am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from marinerian
We need 2 pacey wingers who can pass and cross. Someone who can take good  too would be a big help!corners and in direct free kicks

Got two on loan now or so I`m told
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 34
Mighty_Mariner
March 29, 2012, 10:18am
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,254
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Garth

Got two on loan now or so I`m told

Two?

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 34
barralad
March 29, 2012, 10:22am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,301
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from ginnywings
Our good run came about because we got rid of Ridley and Kempson,while at the same time playing mostly teams around the bottom of the league.Antwi was a bigger factor for me.

Panther helped but he's nowt special IMO and like a couple of others have said,we can and should be acquiring better.

I think there are a few positions were we need to improve markedly to get out this league,Centre mid being the most glaring.We have to get off to a flyer next season and start to dominate games

Spot on for me especially the first two paragraphs..

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Aldershot release Manny Panther.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.