Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Newcastle United supporters club based in Grimsby?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 103 Guests

Newcastle United supporters club based in Grimsby?

This thread currently has 8,246 views. Print
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
davmariner
March 27, 2012, 2:48pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,970
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from cocky
It's not too hard to out WUMs if you look at their previous postings!

Last years season ticket you had was a bit of a waste of money then:

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1325081939/s-0/#num0

Or maybe you could sell the two away shirts you bought this season and buy a train ticket with the money.

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1317754174/s-2/#num2

BUMP!

Up The Mariners!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 118
GTFC R MASSIVE
March 27, 2012, 2:56pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Quoted from 2578
Neighbours lad went on a school trip to watch man u last nite 50 of em, that'll be another 50 future town fans lost then. Think gtfc should do more with the local schools try to discourage this kind of betrayal and prevent losing more fans.
I say betrayal tongue in cheek but once these kids get a sniff of watching teams like  their converted they go back to their playgrounds giving it to young gtfc fans no doubt in the minority and before long gtfc becomes uncool, about time gtfc and other small clubs nipped this in the bud because old Trafford will only get bigger whilst clus like us gates will shrink even more.

How do you stop it?  Only way is to have parents leading the way, and with gates generally shrinking, its a bit of a domino effect.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 118
mariner91
March 27, 2012, 3:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,813
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from GTFC R MASSIVE

How do you stop it?  Only way is to have parents leading the way, and with gates generally shrinking, its a bit of a domino effect.  

The only thing I can think is free tickets to schools.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 118
nelly_gtfc
March 27, 2012, 4:54pm
Guest User
Why can't you just move to Newcastle Imagine the money you would save in travelling over 20+ years and you would be able to see every home game.

It's not like your going to be leaving Bermuda is it...
Reply: 103 - 118
ross1cod
March 27, 2012, 8:22pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: -1
Quoted from 2578
Neighbours lad went on a school trip to watch man u last nite 50 of em, that'll be another 50 future town fans lost then. Think gtfc should do more with the local schools try to discourage this kind of betrayal and prevent losing more fans.
I say betrayal tongue in cheek but once these kids get a sniff of watching teams like  their converted they go back to their playgrounds giving it to young gtfc fans no doubt in the minority and before long gtfc becomes uncool, about time gtfc and other small clubs nipped this in the bud because old Trafford will only get bigger whilst clus like us gates will shrink even more.

maybe true to a certain extent, i first took my lad at the age of 4 to watch the mariners, he wasnt too impressed, and over the next few years he had his head turned by the big players at old trafford, often getting tickets that enabled him to mix in the players lounge with very famous players. I kept asking, and taking him to Bp whenever he could be bothered,and took him to away games with big traveling away support from the mariners.I am now pleased to say at the age of 18 he has had a season ticket at bp for around 5-6 years, and is a devoted mariner( not saying he doesnt still have a crush on united) but his true love is town

keep trying, keep taking them along to bp,and eventually their hearts be true..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 118
topuphere666
March 27, 2012, 8:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from ross1cod

maybe true to a certain extent, i first took my lad at the age of 4 to watch the mariners, he wasnt too impressed, and over the next few years he had his head turned by the big players at old trafford, often getting tickets that enabled him to mix in the players lounge with very famous players. I kept asking, and taking him to Bp whenever he could be bothered,and took him to away games with big traveling away support from the mariners.I am now pleased to say at the age of 18 he has had a season ticket at bp for around 5-6 years, and is a devoted mariner( not saying he doesnt still have a crush on united) but his true love is town

keep trying, keep taking them along to bp,and eventually their hearts be true..

I attended my first town game in 1991 at the age of 4, but also had the opportunity to watch football at old Trafford!! I am happy with my choice of team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 118
Limerick Mariner
March 27, 2012, 8:54pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,776
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from 3581
look some of you dont understand why i am posting on here! i am a newcastle fan who doesnt drive and can't afford to travel on the train paying expensive prices week in week out. I enquired on here to see if there are any Newcastle United supporters clubs in Grimsby. I asked because I am not from Grimsby and thought some of you may know. I did look on google and researched BEFORE coming on here. I thought if I could find a supporters club I could go to more games.

As for you lot saying 'go on the train' so would you book to go to tamworth for what 40/50 quid or pay half and travel on the supporters coach?

Why do you want to watch media-hyped Wendyball? It isn't sport its a Sky TV circus used to extract money from people who unfortunately don't have the intelligence to see how their hard earned cash is taken from them to be given in hundreds of millions to molly-coddled spoilt children and a media conglomerate. If you want to watch sport watch a bunch of honest lads like Gateshead, or proper men like Newcastle Falcons, or do something useful with your life like help a coach a kids team in Grimsby...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 118
bladerunnner
March 27, 2012, 8:57pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from 3581
Does anyone know if there is a Newcastle United supporters club in Grimsby?. I know Everton and Liverpool have them and travel regularly to games. I would love to find to out so I can get to games I'm from Newcastle originally but moved here a few years ago

no you never,your a fantasist.
why don't you jog on up to that dump up there and ask Raul moat to suck you off whilst your at it. oh wait,the stereotypical "geordie" is deed man wah-ay ,you shall have a fishy on a little dishy,robson green,the fat slags etc etc etc ,yawn yawn yawn. you probably live in scunthorpe and always have lying illegitimate.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 118
GTFC28
March 27, 2012, 9:29pm
Guest User
I see your amazing club are doing well hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply: 108 - 118
nelly_gtfc
March 27, 2012, 9:50pm
Guest User
Quoted from 3581
I see your amazing club are doing well hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Newcastle isn't that far away, why don't you move there . . .
Reply: 109 - 118
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Newcastle United supporters club based in Grimsby?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.