5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Codswede
March 20, 2012, 4:55pm

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +300
Seems our neighbours are well and truly keeping their fingers on the self-destruct button. What a ridiculous statement for a board of directors to come out with! Our PR over the years has been tosh, but my god, what can they be hoping to achieve!

http://www.redimps.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10440~2685419,00.html

A quick look on their forum and they're RAGING!

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
March 20, 2012, 5:02pm
Guest User
I'm sure some of there fans were saying that they would finish higher than us at the begining of the season, can not see them chatting rubbish now , UTM!
Reply: 1 - 42
SlouchyMetal
March 20, 2012, 5:28pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +8
what is their board called and where do i find it? purely for teh lulz

Party on Wayne
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 42
80sglory
March 20, 2012, 5:28pm
Guest User
Quoted from Codswede
Seems our neighbours are well and truly keeping their fingers on the self-destruct button. What a ridiculous statement for a board of directors to come out with! Our PR over the years has been tosh, but my god, what can they be hoping to achieve!

Have they not got a point though ? Will it affect the players ? You tell me...

Don't know the reasons why it's all happening but it's a big game for them.

Reply: 3 - 42
Codswede
March 20, 2012, 5:47pm

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +300
They may have a point, I don't know any of the background apart from their league position and a potential relocation, but either way the use of 'supporters' in quotations has really got up the bottom of their fans not to mention calling the protesters a disgrace. I hate Lincoln as much as the next town fan, especially that moron Rob Peel, but I can imagine the uproar if our board called any section of the paying support a disgrace and 'supporters'.

@FishyMariner Their board is on vital forums, just google "Lincoln city forum".

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 42
marinerian
March 20, 2012, 5:48pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Jesus they put up with the biggest humiliation of being 20 points ahead of relegation last season, so too right they are miffed....but by God I am delighted those bunch of twits who gave us plenty of stick & abuse.....enjoy Trinity,Nuneaton and Boston next season gImps  

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 42
MuddyWaters
March 20, 2012, 6:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Codswede

http://www.redimps.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10440~2685419,00.html

A quick look on their forum and they're RAGING!

Did John write that?
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 42
aldi_01
March 20, 2012, 6:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
That statement is outrageous which ever club it has come from...to suggest that those people who are holding a protest and merely venting their frustration and opinion aren't real supporters is just daft. No wonder their fans have got all shitty about it, for once I can agree with a Lincoln fan.

How silly are the club gonna look if half or more of their fans arrive at the protest...flipping idiot decision, and I thought we had PR issues...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 42
80sglory
March 20, 2012, 6:10pm
Guest User
Quoted from Codswede
They may have a point, I don't know any of the background apart from their league position and a potential relocation, but either way the use of 'supporters' in quotations has really got up the bottom of their fans not to mention calling the protesters a disgrace. I hate Lincoln as much as the next town fan, especially that moron Rob Peel, but I can imagine the uproar if our board called any section of the paying support a disgrace and 'supporters'.

See what you mean, a fair point.

Reply: 8 - 42
Helgy
March 20, 2012, 6:51pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
It does not get any better and Holdsworth has just got the boards backing,it's like some Blackadder script at the moment semi tragic but unfortunately all very real.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 42
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › LCFC

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.