Brisbane Mariner
March 18, 2012, 12:47am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Quoted from Tommy
Yep, its definitely Fenty's fault that the team have dropped points lately.

Nothing to do with the fact that we've played a few top 5 sides recently. After going 2 or 3 months without playing any top7/8 sides.

Booooo Town only drew to a team in our division booooo sack the board boooooo sack the players after booing them off

Yes its frustrating after thinking we might sneak in the play-offs at one stage, but reality is we're not quite there yet. Strong challenge expected next season though.

Rock on Tommy! Totally agree.........sorry for the "was never ever funny" line!

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 30 - 35
rancido
March 18, 2012, 11:56am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,667
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from Tommy

You really think that not training on Thursday this week is the reason we lost to York twice, Fleetwood, and drew to Braintree and Tamworth? Which is the point in question here.

Even looking at todays game in isolation, I don't know whether an extra days training would have made a difference. Scott said they need a bit of a rest at this stage of the season and I think that's been evident in the last few games.

But you just keep typing excrement and calling people "idiot" like the keyboard warrior you are.

It's one of this characters favourite expressions when posters don't completely agree with him.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 35
STB
March 18, 2012, 12:03pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
I didn't go because I don't really enjoy watching town much nowadays.

Maybe its my fault we drew.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 35
Harlem mariner
March 18, 2012, 12:18pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +9 / -5
Quoted from STB
I didn't go because I don't really enjoy watching town much nowadays.

Maybe its my fault we drew.

Normally the buck stops at the top in any organisation
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 35
80sglory
March 19, 2012, 1:23am
Guest User
Quoted from 1054

Do you think the legal process began on thursday morning and ended thursday night?
Not training on thursday would have a psychological impact on the managers and players and i think the only thing that has changed is a psychilogical change. . . so yes, i guess that thursday wiuld have had an impact!

Possibly in theory, who knows it might have had an small impact.
But wouldn't you say we didn't play our best in all those games (some we won) leading up to the 0-0 ?

York defeat at home was a MASSIVE disappointment - that's my guess.
Personally I was worried we looked a bit jaded even after the Southport win.

I respect your view and think it's valid question, just think you do yourself a slight disservice by swearing at other fans over a guess.
Reply: 34 - 35
barralad
March 19, 2012, 7:28am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,300
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from LeightonReturns
The club is on it's best run, albeit in a pub league, that I can remember.  The supporters are on an up for once and the Towns buzzing.  Cue Fentys ego and his meglomaniac desires and the whole thing falls apart.  Listen carefully Fenty, I'm flipping sick of you, I'm flipping sick of the way you've ruined a once proud club.  You are a flipping disgrace and how you can even contemplate being called a supporter is beyond me.  Yet another season in footballing oblivion, thanks fenty, thanks a flipping lot.  Take your flipping benign loans and stick them where the sun doesn't shine.  I for one will never spend another penny on anything GTFC related as long as you have anything to do with the club, you make me sick to the core!

Nothing new to read here move on......

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 35
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › So let me get this right

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.