Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 94 Guests

Kidderminster illegal immigrant

This thread currently has 1,829 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
March 17, 2012, 6:23pm
Guest User
Quoted from 470
I don't know how immigration works or how it did 15 years ago but if it is true surely with him being a kid i.e. 7 years old at the time and been in the UK 15 years, surely he is classed as a British citizen?

==
I don't think that's the case automatically but he has a fair argument. If his parents are still in the country, I sincerely hope they are found and removed from this island. He can write them letters.
Reply: 10 - 10
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kidderminster illegal immigrant

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.