Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ironic ....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 78 Guests

Ironic ....

This thread currently has 2,319 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
porkies
March 16, 2012, 12:05pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +2 / -1
.... that Mr Fenty wanted to rely on the word of an agent to get him out of a hole after all he has said about them!! The result of this court case is that 'Honest John' has been found guilty of dubious business practice ... or sheer incompetence!
Logged Offline
Private Message
roundballovalhole
March 16, 2012, 1:56pm
Guest User
Quoted from porkies
.... that Mr Fenty wanted to rely on the word of an agent to get him out of a hole after all he has said about them!! The result of this court case is that 'Honest John' has been found guilty of dubious business practice ... or sheer incompetence!

Agree 100%.  Wait 'til Squarkus (JF/JF's chief rimmer) sees this, he will go spare!!!
Reply: 1 - 19
MuddyWaters
March 16, 2012, 1:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,291
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from 1054

Agree 100%.  Wait 'til Squarkus (JF/JF's chief rimmer) sees this, he will go spare!!!

A spare rimmer?
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 19
rancido
March 16, 2012, 5:01pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,667
Gold Stars: 102
And the same old "fans" jump on the bandwagon. I wish winning the lottery was as predictable as forecasting some of these posters contributions/content to this site then  I would probably be the target for their venom.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 19
MuddyWaters
March 16, 2012, 5:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from rancido
And the same old "fans" jump on the bandwagon. I wish winning the lottery was as predictable as forecasting some of these posters contributions/content to this site then  I would probably be the target for their venom.

And as predictable as the same fans who laud JF for systemically de-bagging the club that was three levels higher only 10 years ago.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 19
porkies
March 16, 2012, 6:00pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Quoted from rancido

If someone said that your credibility was undermined you might be forgiven for thinking that this was a posh way of calling you a liar, n'est pas?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 19
barralad
March 16, 2012, 6:01pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,300
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from MuddyWaters

And as predictable as the same fans who laud JF for systemically de-bagging the club that was three levels higher only 10 years ago.

I don't think Rancido is "lauding" JF. If you read any of the posts he's written recently he is at pains to state that he isn't in either camp.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 19
rancido
March 16, 2012, 6:30pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,667
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from barralad

I don't think Rancido is "lauding" JF. If you read any of the posts he's written recently he is at pains to state that he isn't in either camp.

Very true Barralad but a lot on here have " selective reading ".They also assume that if you don't castigate a person then you must support them.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 19
Garth
March 16, 2012, 6:42pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
What is ironic listening to Radio Hull tonight had we taken H&S from Boston with their permission( ie the correct way) it would have proberly cost us fifty grand compensation due to them having a two year contract with Boston, I dont know how true this is but if it is a fact you could say we have not done as bad as at first thought
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 19
MuddyWaters
March 16, 2012, 6:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Garth
What is ironic listening to Radio Hull tonight had we taken H&S from Boston with their permission( ie the correct way) it would have proberly cost us fifty grand compensation due to them having a two year contract with Boston, I dont know how true this is but if it is a fact you could say we have not done as bad as at first thought

They had 5 weeks left on their contract. Who's trying to spin the story now?
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 19
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ironic ....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.