Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › something else we have on our side...
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 81 Guests

something else we have on our side...

This thread currently has 542 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
I believe in Cod
March 11, 2012, 8:00pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +14 / -3
On Wednesday the Wrexham V Luton game, there were some noises being made from Luton fans who seemed very frustrated and felt that they were going to bottle the league again and not go up, they seemed very unsettled, along with losing to York on saturday, if the fans get on top of them whilst their going through this patchy area it could see them struggle even more, I didnt actually realise Luton were only on 65 points I thought they were well safe in the playoffs, (ive only been looking at 4th and 5th spot as far as we're concerned, but I really feel they could end up dropping out the playoffs if things dont go their way, and moral drops

And also I think it's been pretty clear that York have gone off the boil a little as of late; they didnt play that well against us, along with Walker being out for a while, it all stems back to the period when they didnt play for around 3 weeks i think it was, and after winning against Luton on saturday York were booed off!! Again similar situation the the Luton one, if the fans get on top of them they could wobble

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17325925

I think we have a lot of unity in the club and an excellent spirit, as long as we stay loyal as fans, I think that we could have an advantage over both York and Luton, which are two that should be in the playoffs.

Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › something else we have on our side...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.