Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Team v Forest Green.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 54 Guests

Team v Forest Green.

This thread currently has 878 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
pontoon army
March 8, 2012, 9:57pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Not by no means going to be an easier game, which we discovered against Braintree that there are no easy games in this league.

They have won 3 in their last 4 games and signed ex-Darlington keeper Sam Russell who always manages to play well against us.

Interesting to see what team S&H play now with the signing of Peter Winn and Antony Church's excellent display against Fleetwood. Will Thanoj come straight back into the side or will Disley give way after persistent knee injuries? But with S&H's policy of 'play well and keep your place' which has seen Bradley Wood kept out of the side, I believe Church will get the nod. What i've seen of Louis Soares, he is no way near match fit and can see Winn making his debut.

I expect Town to line-up as follows:

McKeown
Silk Pearson Miller Townsend
Coulson Disley Church Winn
Hearn Elding
------------------------
I'anson, Thanoj, KHM, Duffy, Soares

UTM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
March 8, 2012, 9:59pm
Guest User
Artus , Wood and Garner cant make our first team , that shows how much quality in depth our team has, UTM!
Reply: 1 - 9
Fishfinger
March 8, 2012, 10:10pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +46 / -6
Approval: +144
Quoted from pontoon army
Not by no means going to be an easier game, which we discovered against Braintree that there are no easy games in this league.

They have won 3 in their last 4 games and signed ex-Darlington keeper Sam Russell who always manages to play well against us.

Interesting to see what team S&H play now with the signing of Peter Winn and Antony Church's excellent display against Fleetwood. Will Thanoj come straight back into the side or will Disley give way after persistent knee injuries? But with S&H's policy of 'play well and keep your place' which has seen Bradley Wood kept out of the side, I believe Church will get the nod. What i've seen of Louis Soares, he is no way near match fit and can see Winn making his debut.

I expect Town to line-up as follows:

McKeown
Coulson Disley Church Winn
Hearn Elding
------------------------
I'anson, Thanoj, KHM, Duffy, Soares

UTM!

Not always, only had about 2 decent games against us and he had a shocker when we beat them 3-0 in the fa trophy.

Amazing to see our strength in depth at the moment, it can only make our squad stronger...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
AdamHaddock
March 9, 2012, 12:36am

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +37 / -5
Approval: +2,842
Gold Stars: 26
Assuming Winn has been brought in to give Coulson a rest:

............McKeown
Church Disley Fannodge
Hearn Elding Soares

Bench: I'anson, Wood, Winn, KHM, Duffy

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
Total Football
March 9, 2012, 2:43pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Macca
Silk
Pearson
Miller
Townsend
Coulson
Disley
Church
Winn
Elding
Hearn

Subs:- Duffy thanoj soarse garner khm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 9
cod.gtfc
March 9, 2012, 3:42pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Macca

Coulson Disley Church Soares

Elding Hearn

subs: KHM, Winn, Garner, Thanoj, Wood
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
Tommy
March 9, 2012, 5:32pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76
The only certainties are:

McKeown
Silk Miller Pearson Townsend
____ Disley____ ____
____ Hearn

The 4 gaps could be filled by any of several combinations of players. Or they could even decide to rest Disley i suppose.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
Tommy
March 9, 2012, 5:43pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,869
Gold Stars: 76
Artus has not trained today. Hopeful he'll be able to join back in training again next week. According to his twitter today.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
Total Football
March 9, 2012, 7:02pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Quoted from Tommy
The only certainties are:

McKeown
Silk Miller Pearson Townsend
____ Disley____ ____
____ Hearn

The 4 gaps could be filled by any of several combinations of players. Or they could even decide to rest Disley i suppose.

we lost 1 in how many yet the team only contains 7 players.. surley you stick to whats been getting the results?, could argue garner instead of pearson then? could argue thanoj instead of disley as he has been far the better player than disley?..anyone think we only won 1 in 16 games and the team should be picked by a tombola..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
Mighty_Mariner
March 9, 2012, 7:45pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,246
Gold Stars: 10
I'd like to see

Macca

Silk.         Pearson.      Miller.       Townsend

Soares.     Thanoj     Church.      Winn

Elding.        Hearn

Subs: Wood, I'Anson, Disley, KHM, Duffy

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Team v Forest Green.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.