Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › False Imprisonment??
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 48 Guests

False Imprisonment??

This thread currently has 3,490 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
ticker_1610
March 7, 2012, 12:54pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +32 / -6
Just thought it was a very interesting point! Fans being held against their will without the correct authority or police support. I wouldn't be suprised if someone made an official enquiry and they would be within their rights to do so. Why should their Chairman be allowed to treat fans in this manner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 36
Mingmariner
March 7, 2012, 1:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +7 / -1
It was bullshit last night still drunk off with that penalty......Why we was kept in i dont know.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 36
Wrawby_Mariner
March 7, 2012, 1:03pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
In addition to being kept in which there was no legitimate reason, I thought their keeper acted in a way towards Town fans far worse than what Elding got a 2 game ban for  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 12 - 36
Mingmariner
March 7, 2012, 1:05pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner
In addition to being kept in which there was no legitimate reason, I thought their keeper acted in a way towards Town fans far worse than what Elding got a 2 game ban for  

He was the same last season......Davies is a Blackpool rentboy with his brilcream haircut.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 36
arryarryarry
March 7, 2012, 1:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,023
Gold Stars: 117
Ipswich used to keep their own fans in at home games till the away supporters had left.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 36
flash1
March 7, 2012, 1:43pm
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
the treatment of town fans this season by most as been pretty poor to be honest,by the look on some of the die hards faces last night it seems they like me have had enough of it(hense the fans reaction)i do however feel with wrexham and luton away to come i,m hoping they will act a little more sensible towards town fans!you can only kick a dog so many times before he bites you back!

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 36
gymadman
March 7, 2012, 2:30pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / 0
The actions of whoever was in charge last night could have caused some violence against stewards who to be fair were acting on orders. The idea of caging the town fans in like animals for the first half to allow home chavs to lob insults and generally be a nuisence goes back to the days of bear baiting. Giving a small club money does not make them a big club, I fear for the safety of some fans when bigger support arives there
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 36
lobsterpot
March 7, 2012, 3:31pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Well a Fleetwood fella i was talking to in the bookies in Blackpool earlier on in the day told me that Wrexham have sold out their 900 ticket allocation but are bringing an extra 2000! I would love to see how they handle that on the day

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 36
Biccys
March 7, 2012, 6:30pm
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Storm in a teacup. Away fans are kept behind at lots of ground up and down the country. False imprisonment? Have a word Ticker, bloody hell!

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 18 - 36
voice of reason
March 7, 2012, 6:32pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Biccys
Storm in a teacup. Away fans are kept behind at lots of ground up and down the country. False imprisonment? Have a word Ticker, bloody hell!

Ah, at last...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › False Imprisonment??

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.