AdSense and 115 Guests

Beat the Bookies

This thread currently has 1,869 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Sabina
February 24, 2012, 3:57pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Martin O'Neill has won 3 out of 5 of his away games since taking over at Sunderland - and West Brom have won only 2 out of 12 home matches this season, so snap up the 2-1 odds (Bet365, Paddy Power, William Hill) for a Sunderland win.

It's also worth a punt in the first scorer market: Sessegnon is 15-2 (Bet365, Paddy Power) and McClean is 11-1 (Bet365).

As insurance against West Brom scraping a draw and the Mariners not beating York, I suggest two more bets.

A 10.8-1 double on West Brom v Sunderland and Grimsby v York - Draws (23/10 each with Ladbrokes).

15-8 (Ladbrokes) York to win

Naturally I'll be happy to lose the last two bets and see Town into the semi-finals. But I'm confident I'll make some money on Martin O'Neill's boys, who can't stop winning!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Bullitt
February 24, 2012, 4:14pm
Guest User
Are you Ray Winstone?
Reply: 1 - 15
aaron rattray
February 24, 2012, 5:11pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
i usually put on a bet and sometimes win before people say im too young i get my dad to do it also my 12 year old cousin puts on a bet everyday and has never won

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
Jarmo.Is.God
February 24, 2012, 5:26pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,050
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from aaron rattray
i usually put on a bet and sometimes win before people say im too young i get my dad to do it also my 12 year old cousin puts on a bet everyday and has never won

really wanted to know that ! Thanks mate !

But how does he manage to do it everyday ? he is 12, he got a very very very good paper round ?
and is there footy games on everyday ?

you telling lies ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
Bullitt
February 24, 2012, 5:39pm
Guest User
Biggest porky pies I've ever seen, does he walk into Asda and buy 20 fags everyday too, 12 year olds need a smoke and a gamble don't they?
Reply: 4 - 15
lobsterpot
February 24, 2012, 7:05pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Well i know for a fact he does in play betting on conkers

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
Mariner_501
February 24, 2012, 7:51pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 28

2/1 for Sunderland is massive though, good find.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 15
SuperJoeyWaters
February 24, 2012, 8:07pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +45
Quoted from aaron rattray

Another useless post from Aarron Rattray!!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
aaron rattray
February 25, 2012, 8:05am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
im not lying. his dad gives him the money

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
louth_in_the_south
February 26, 2012, 8:04am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,725
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Sabina
Martin O'Neill has won 3 out of 5 of his away games since taking over at Sunderland - and West Brom have won only 2 out of 12 home matches this season, so snap up the 2-1 odds (Bet365, Paddy Power, William Hill) for a Sunderland win.

It's also worth a punt in the first scorer market: Sessegnon is 15-2 (Bet365, Paddy Power) and McClean is 11-1 (Bet365).

As insurance against West Brom scraping a draw and the Mariners not beating York, I suggest two more bets.

A 10.8-1 double on West Brom v Sunderland and Grimsby v York - Draws (23/10 each with Ladbrokes).

15-8 (Ladbrokes) York to win

Naturally I'll be happy to lose the last two bets and see Town into the semi-finals. But I'm confident I'll make some money on Martin O'Neill's boys, who can't stop winning!

Can you inform next week of your betting genius cause I want to cane the bookies again . Thanks .

Oh wait a minute ....

Lower F5
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Beat the Bookies

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.