1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
bradzmilne
February 18, 2012, 6:42pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,433
Gold Stars: 30
On xbox. Am bored of it and dont want to trade it in for a fraction of what I bought it for. Anyone want to swap another game for it? Or even buy it

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
bradzmilne
February 18, 2012, 6:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
I say buy it because id rather sell it to one of you lot rather than tesco or game

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
Neilo83
February 18, 2012, 9:58pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +263
Gold Stars: 4
How much mate, my son got it for crimbo but put the Xbox in a funny position (I think) whilst playing it and got a big circle scratch all the way round it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
bradzmilne
February 18, 2012, 11:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Neilo83
How much mate, my son got it for crimbo but put the Xbox in a funny position (I think) whilst playing it and got a big circle scratch all the way round it.

Mate, to sort that all you need to do is get your lad to get a mate round with the game. Then put your lads mates game in the xbox, download his game onto your lads xbox (dead easy to do, when I go on my xbox il post how to do it, as it escapes me at the mo). When downloaded take his disk out put your lads disk in and itll read it perfectly and wont make any noise as the disk doesnt spin. Hope that helps rather than buying a new game. Tell him to download all his games whilst his at it as no matter how scrathed a game is itll read.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
GTFC28
February 19, 2012, 12:20am
Guest User
U get 25 credit at game station I agree it was a total le own
Reply: 4 - 6
Neilo83
February 26, 2012, 7:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +263
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from bradzmilne

Mate, to sort that all you need to do is get your lad to get a mate round with the game. Then put your lads mates game in the xbox, download his game onto your lads xbox (dead easy to do, when I go on my xbox il post how to do it, as it escapes me at the mo). When downloaded take his disk out put your lads disk in and itll read it perfectly and wont make any noise as the disk doesnt spin. Hope that helps rather than buying a new game. Tell him to download all his games whilst his at it as no matter how scrathed a game is itll read.

Cheers for this advice mate it worked! His brother as also got it so it turned out to be easy, thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
bradzmilne
February 28, 2012, 9:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Neilo83

Cheers for this advice mate it worked! His brother as also got it so it turned out to be easy, thanks

Glad it worked mate!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Modern warefare 3 swap

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.